Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Look what I found
(01-30-2015, 02:59 AM)Nater link Wrote: That's old as hell...I was going to get a shirt never did.

Ah TRaven...Such a cool dude, I remember watching him and Xen0n on webcam, Who remembers when Xen0n flashed his ass to that Asian chick on cam and got banned? Hahahaha  _O-

Rofl. Xen0n was cool as fuck, always getting new guns irl and being chill as a motherfucker. Man it would be fucking awesome if we could get all those people back together. Ling love Lus Vanturas Playground.
(01-30-2015, 03:29 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Rofl. Xen0n was cool as fuck, always getting new guns irl and being chill as a motherfucker. Man it would be fucking awesome if we could get all those people back together. Ling love Lus Vanturas Playground.

Hell yeah! I've got TRaven on Steam and I know Xen0n has it to, Will add him after and get there ass' here.
(01-30-2015, 06:19 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hell yeah! I've got TRaven on Steam and I know Xen0n has it to, Will add him after and get there ass' here.

Awesome!
looks like something tarzan would wear. tarzan or rahul duggal.
I had Beethi in a pair once. Beethi and Erin. Honest.
(01-30-2015, 07:27 PM)Jerome link Wrote: I had Beethi in a pair once. Beethi and Erin. Honest.

Haha  ;( I remember seeing Beethi on cam I was like "dayum" I heard she was a Brazilian model and I asked her she said no....But she is quite pretty.
(01-31-2015, 01:07 AM)Nater link Wrote: Haha  ;( I remember seeing Beethi on cam I was like "dayum" I heard she was a Brazilian model and I asked her she said no....But she is quite pretty.

Yeah she's hella fine.
And you're both ugly cunts.
(01-31-2015, 10:12 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: And you're both ugly cunts.

Doubt that, I think you're jealous of our looks.
(01-31-2015, 10:12 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: And you're both ugly cunts.

Aw cheer dappa. Always knew you had a crush on me.  :>

(01-31-2015, 12:34 PM)Nater link Wrote: Doubt that, I think you're jealous of our looks.

Obviously Nate  :+