Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] _TiGer
Nickname: _TiGer
Date of the ban: idk
Suspected Reason: Hax
Your IP address:i will pm if needed
Extra notes:i got many hacks and cleo mods like auto c-bug of opocodex and many things but i didn't use them in LVP i've my own skill of c-bug idk who was captain cake or mr.jt to get my hack but i didn't use any hacks i can do c-bug by my own hands.......fastly if i will make a video [ in the video i will show you my hands and keyboared and my screen and i will do c-bug so i hope you i will get unban]

Thanks.......
You were indeed banned by cake for using the opcodex hack. He'll reply here and handle your ban.
not using........... i have too many hacks like cleo mods i had downloaded for singleplayer but i didn't use in the samp...............
i can make a video of when i c-bug i will show you my hands my screen and my keyboared and my mouse to get unban........
Hello Tiger,

You came to my attention because you joined our server quite recently (9 days ago), and managed to get a full-blown K/D ratio in no time. When I started to check you out I noticed you c-bugging like a loose minigun. I suspected immediately that you were using tools.

I then approached you via Skype under a false name, asking you to share your tools with me in return for money. You agreed and asked me to donate for your VIP membership. Gibbs and I then did this terrific show of him confirming the payment I ofcourse never made. You then sent me a .exe file which is confirmed as a hack tool for faster c-bugging. I find you disgusting.

As a cherry on top, I have a written statement from you in the Skype log admitting you used this tool.
Please fuck off from our server till eternity.

cake
i admitted it that i sent you hack in skype.. but i did not use it....
i have good ratio in every server i played and i got some skills after much experience of samp
hope cake you will unban after watching this proof video go to see my minigun :D

my proof: now gonna unbanned
that camera view showing screen , keyboared , hands and mouse: and sorry for bad camera !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2azkMRbR_Dk

and some other people minigun :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYm1Vc3qF3M

You're a friendly guy, active on the forums, etc. and I like you, but this is of course cake's decision being the crew member who banned you.

cake will reply back here when he can, assuming he wishes to add any further details, that is.
thanks granny
you saw my video im showing my hands my screen my keyboared with my fast c-bug like minigun :C
waiting for cake :C plzz cake watch the first video
hope i will get unban
what is the last decision...........................  ;) ;)
There has been no change in decision. I don't care how nice you are, or others think you are. You used hacks, sold them to other players, and yet you insist you didn't do anything. Have a nice day.