Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Rust Server
This Rust server is aimed at the SA-MP players who play Rust. Come join us !

[Image: url%5D]

EDIT: Not sure why gametracker banner isnt working here
It's been a while since i know for Rust.Yeah,i play it sometimes.I'll check that server,so we'll maybe meet ingame. :)
I got Rust the other day, Clan mate of mine from Wolfenstein told me to get it so I did for lols, It isn't to bad, We thought about setting up a server in Australia
(09-04-2014, 04:34 AM)Nater link Wrote: I got Rust the other day, Clan mate of mine from Wolfenstein told me to get it so I did for lols, It isn't to bad, We thought about setting up a server in Australia
Well,if you do host a server,I'm gonna have problems with lag  ;(
But,that are some great news man! :)
Quote:Runi[SWEG] link=topic=33008.msg460241#msg460241 date=1410041882]
Well,if you do host a server,I'm gonna have problems with lag  ;(
But,that are some great news man! :)
Yeah we were thinking just a 15 slot server for a few of us Aussies that are going to play and if it goes well expand maybe.
(09-07-2014, 02:13 AM)Nater link Wrote: Yeah we were thinking just a 15 slot server for a few of us Aussies that are going to play and if it goes well expand maybe.
Cool,same as me.Well.........is not gonna be rust srw,minecraft actually(4 or 5-th in a row i think rofl)
Am not gonna discuss about mc since the topic title says itself,i ll ask if i need any help,but im not too sure that'll happen :p
whats the ip for this
I got the torrent for it, I ain't paying for no fucking alpha bullshit. LOL. Bunch of fucking shit. Anyway, cool idea faggots.
fuck you ebola