Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Russian terrorist or soldiers going to get fucked, Boyng 777 got shot down.
Oh boy, this gonna rustle some jimmies around the world.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/17/world/...?hpt=hp_t1
Lol rip lithuania no tanks begging latvia only cement bag carriers there rip polololil swx come at me
oh broooooooooooooo russia will come first thro estonia and latvia, then only to lithuania, by then ill be in driving my wolkswagen 4 car thro poland to hide in germany hahahhah

zaib estonia still no tanks? LOL

One Tank Army: Estonia loans T-55 from Latvia to carry out drills
(07-17-2014, 10:41 PM)Zezima link Wrote: oh broooooooooooooo russia will come first thro estonia and latvia, then only to lithuania, by then ill be in driving my wolkswagen 4 car thro poland to hide in germany hahahhah
zaib estonia still no tanks? LOL
lmao
confirmed 154 passangers from (284) were holland people

how does dutch feel about this? shoebox,terror,nerd,banaal,estroe,peter beverloo, i hope you guys didint ideĀ  ;(

does holland have army? but i doubt they will go to fuck with mother russia lol
estonia allies with mother russia comin for u lithuania panzer tanks RIP lithuania, wrong choice to drive a german car zezima rip
LT cement bag carriers can carry 20m high cement bag barricades on LT borders.
(07-18-2014, 09:44 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: LT cement bag carriers can carry 20m high cement bag barricades on LT borders.

[Image: No+humans+have+ever+appeared+on+the+show...6ac431.png]
not funny
Saw some posts about someone posting a picture of the plane on facebook saying "in case it goes missing, this is the plane" as a joke
sad to hear such news, May God give strength to the families involved in the incident