Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
I like how all the teams that were group winners have advanced to the quarter finals.
We saw two thrilling matches today. Sucks for Switzerland, they played well but Shaqiri was practically left alone on attack when they had chances. Like in almost all other Argentina's matches, one mistake in defense and one last-minute deciding goal. Surprised it wasn't Messi this time, haha. Benaglio did some real pro saves.

In the other hand, Belgium vs. USA... Also thrilling, Tim Howard was GIGANTIC today despite the two goals, which could have been many more. Belgium played overall better in the first 90 minutes but just couldn't culminate that last push towards the net. That perfectly could have ended in tragedy but they were lucky because USA's forwards couldn't define for shit lmao. They missed one CLEAR chance near the end of the first 90' that could have finished the game off, but just wasted it. I was like WTF when the 4th ref added just one minute. As ridiculous as when they added 6 minutes in the match Spain was losing 0-2 to Chile.

Gonna suck to be two days without any matches, but Friday's and Saturday's will be surely thrilling, glorious but mostly painful. My favorite teams are going to face eachother.  :(
sexual healing
Hope belgium beats argentina now... Havent seen courtois in much action tbh
What a brilliant match that was. Howard is one helluva goalie, definitely the man of the game. Belgium was lucky the US didn't score another goal near the end there, the whole team was exhausted. They played better overall, there's no denying that, but man did they miss a lot of chances during the first half. I mean c'mon, they nearly even scored in the first minute.
Really well played by the US, they've a great team.
Argentina please
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U9-XJjfRFQ
(07-02-2014, 02:39 PM)Fuse link Wrote: www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U9-XJjfRFQ
bullshit.
[Image: a5d4Q8g_460sa_v3.gif] twigs
[Image: i6vOKPt.jpg]