Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
(07-01-2014, 05:00 PM)Jhon link Wrote: Man I was so close to have a heart attack yesterday with that Germany vs. Algeria match. When Algeria scored and then immediately after one of their players went into the German box again, I had my finger ready in the trigger. What a thrilling match, to the last minute.

Here are today's matches! Last two of the eighth finals round:

Time: 16:00

Argentina        Switzerland
[Image: -m-02bh_v__63x33.png]  vs.  [Image: -m-032jlh__63x33.png]

Time: 20:00

Belgium            United States
[Image: -m-0329gm__63x33.png]  vs.  [Image: -m-02s9vc__63x33.png]

Regarding Robben's, that depends on every single person's point of view. In my opinion, he's not known for being a constantly cheating player, so what he did, while I do not agree with him, doesn't seem that much of a crime, considering how the referee missed a previous foul that was clearly a penalty, twice in a row.

This is one of those cases of "he claimed justice on his own". Not the best way to do so, but it's curious that now all accusations go on him because he confessed it (not many would do that, really), and most people ignore it was a clearly referee mistake twice, both for missing the first penalty, and granting the actual one, which I still would argue despite him diving there was indeed a contact since Rafa Márquez stepped on Robben's kickstand(?) foot, so there was a foul anyway.
well he actually admited he dived, Herrera got kicked in the head no penalty
Yawn.

_______

Fucking bollocks. Fucking Argentina cunts. 1 - 0.

_______

Full time.... Argentina are through to the Quarter-finals...................... :r :r :r :r :r :r
Can't believe Switzerland fucked that one up.
(07-01-2014, 03:54 PM)Maka link Wrote: France's tactic is to simply hold a white flag.

I was waiting for a France-Germany joke like this when I saw that France and Germany could meet in the quarters. :P

Lol, di Maria couldn't even score an open goal. It just wasn't his day...even though he got a goal.
Argentina vs Switzerland | Round of 16 | Fifa World Cup 2014 Brazil | BBC Sports Credit Highlights

[me=FateTrip]yawns[/me]
[Image: dz3zu2u.jpg]

Huehuehue.

Oh boy this is starting out good.
(07-01-2014, 05:06 PM)Shark link Wrote: he's used to whistle everytime a benfica player dives
benfica plz
Buligium worst player = mertens
Another game which is getting extra time.... try scoring in the first 90 mins bitches!
This is getting ridiculous. They should've scored multiple times by now. Seriously, Belgium is throwing this away. Sooner or later, the US will score.