Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
Danke mein Gott für that goal... I wouldve def fallen asleep during penalties, super sleepy (and pretty sure Alg wont score)
(06-30-2014, 11:06 PM)Gibbs link Wrote: Danke mein Gott für that goal... I wouldve def fallen asleep during penalties, super sleepy (and pretty sure Alg wont score)
Yes, it's great that a goal was scored... just sucks it was Germany. Algeria deserve it more. I don't think anyone honestly expected them to play this well against Germany. Which is why they deserve the win.

..... 2 - 0.

2 - 1!!!

Full time. Germany are through to the Quarter-finals after winning against Algeria, 2 - 1 in extra time.

No credit highlights for the Germany vs Algeria match. Seems ITV decided to get the singer who does their WC song to end the show.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32933.msg459186#msg459186 date=1404140524]
Yea just 5 €, if i win, profit 440€ 8)
Hahaha sweet! Good luck mens :D
(07-01-2014, 03:47 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hahaha sweet! Good luck mens :D

Well that didnt work out xD

Anyway france vs germany now..... Pretty good match imo
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32933.msg459239#msg459239 date=1404197352]
Well that didnt work out xD

Anyway france vs germany now..... Pretty good match imo

Ye ye, both have 3 victories and 1 tie. It's time for one of them to go home.
Breaking news guys,Germany tactics vs the French has been leaked!
[Image: 10441195_807837452567851_884943284736743...e=542BF9F8]
Every time I see Neuer very far from the goal I automatically hold my breath, loloswag.
France's tactic is to simply hold a white flag.
Man I was so close to have a heart attack yesterday with that Germany vs. Algeria match. When Algeria scored and then immediately after one of their players went into the German box again, I had my finger ready in the trigger. What a thrilling match, to the last minute.

Here are today's matches! Last two of the eighth finals round:

Time: 16:00

Argentina        Switzerland
[Image: -m-02bh_v__63x33.png]  vs.  [Image: -m-032jlh__63x33.png]

Time: 20:00

Belgium            United States
[Image: -m-0329gm__63x33.png]  vs.  [Image: -m-02s9vc__63x33.png]

Regarding Robben's, that depends on every single person's point of view. In my opinion, he's not known for being a constantly cheating player, so what he did, while I do not agree with him, doesn't seem that much of a crime, considering how the referee missed a previous foul that was clearly a penalty, twice in a row.

This is one of those cases of "he claimed justice on his own". Not the best way to do so, but it's curious that now all accusations go on him because he confessed it (not many would do that, really), and most people ignore it was a clearly referee mistake twice, both for missing the first penalty, and granting the actual one, which I still would argue despite him diving there was indeed a contact since Rafa Márquez stepped on Robben's kickstand(?) foot, so there was a foul anyway.
whoever doesnt know the portuguese ref who said that was a penalty, he's used to whistle everytime a benfica player dives, so it's kinda normal on his part lel