Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
[Image: tumblr_m9fp7bVfJ11qk72exo1_500.gif]
The penalty was a complete BS tho.. There were plenty of similar situatiobs where notjing was done.
(06-29-2014, 06:55 PM)Maka link Wrote: [Image: tumblr_m9fp7bVfJ11qk72exo1_500.gif]
[Image: e9hsdjy.gif]
Cry with joy!
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7
Oh man this was another hell of a dramatic match. I think Robben exaggerated a bit in that penalty but it seemed there was indeed a contact. Will have to watch replays. I for a moment thought they were out. Mexico played a flawless first half, asphyxiated Netherlands but as soon as they scored they lowered the gear and the 1-1 was just a matter of time. Well done dutchies! What a world cup.
Damn, Mexican sons.
Netherlands vs Mexico | Round of 16 | Fifa World Cup 2014 Brazil | ITV Sports Credit Highlights
(06-29-2014, 07:15 PM)Jhon link Wrote: I think Robben exaggerated a bit in that penalty but it seemed there was indeed a contact. Will have to watch replays.
Maybe that rly wasn't for penalty but I can't say the same thing for the situation at the end of the first half!
Justice is server i guess.gg Holland  :)
[Image: rnapwVc.gif]

[Image: vEtOw2n.gif]
lel,that fall....Damnnn,Mexico should've won,they really played well.I was hoping to see someone else winning,not just European countries...Good match though.  :P