Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
germany well get the world cup 2014 if not i will die 20time in samp  :Y)
(06-25-2014, 03:10 PM)MwK.Face link Wrote: germany well get the world cup 2014 if not i will die 20time in samp  :Y)

deal

whats the problem boys, ya'll turned football geniuses when the world cup showed up? try supportin a club all year all day despite everythin that happens gfgfgfgfgfg
Football geniuses. :?
Nah, we love football year round. At least I do. And I'm pretty sure most people support their clubs despite bad times. Son.
I personally couldn't care less about clubs. I do love playing it all year round, but I only watch it when our national team plays (we do have one, Sharkbae) or when the world cup is on.
(06-25-2014, 03:13 PM)Shark link Wrote: whats the problem boys, ya'll turned football geniuses when the world cup showed up? try supportin a club all year all day despite everythin that happens gfgfgfgfgfg
Why are you even implying that Sharky? Never considered myself a football "genius", nor said I was. Doubt anyone else here did either. This topic is merely informative and a space so that you can comment on the World Cup matches, so the point you just raised about supporting a club is irrelevant. As long as you stay on-topic and contribute I don't mind if you post lyrics or go a little "off-topic" sometimes. Now you and Zaibatsu throwing shit at eachother is what I don't want, since it's pointless and we already had examples of how it ended up in other topics. It was getting annoying and retarded already.
wasnt talking about you guys

zaibatsu is just mad cuz he doesn't have a national team playing :'( then he also doesnt have any proper club in his country so he picks a random one and "supports" them by saying hur dur fulem leleujeuehe

just sayin yo

keep on topic sons
No European team has ever won a WC in South America but I'm hoping that will change this time, would be great to see Belgium win it from here and have 3 world cup winners for Tottenham, would stop West Ham fans banging on about how they won the '66 WC.
If my national team would be playing, id still be loyal to them (even if suarez played there lol)

And u felt offended everyone were talkin about football or u just wanted attention with random hur dur lyrics je
(06-23-2014, 11:29 AM)Shark link Wrote: also 5 or something NL players got busted for having huh "extra energy" and nothing will happen to them other than a fine, same for 1 belgium player. their names won't even be revealed, the only ones who are going to be pushed away are the physical coaches from those national teams lmfao gg fifa world cup of shame keep killing more favela people

Bullshit
Argentina vs Nigeria has started.
Sadly Argentina still hasn't convinced me.