Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
(06-19-2014, 01:54 AM)Munch link Wrote: Lol, Meireles. He does what he wants.

That Viking-lookalike has a great beard, though. :P

its a misunderstood picture tho.

these are not the middle fingers, he was arguing with a team-mate and showed with fingers where to move or pass or smthg xD
Lmfao @ those gifs, plus several others I've seen on the internet. Oh Tw1sT3r, at least you do have a sense of humor despite the loss. Wanna hear the name of a country in which, EVEN when its national team won by 3-0, there were still street fights and even deaths? Yes, it's Colombia. And note that there was a prohibition set, can't imagine everyone drunk lol, and even worse, can't imagine what would have happened if what happened to Spain happened to Colombia instead. Probably wouldn't be here telling the tale.

Too bad for Cameroon indeed, but Song made a very stupid mistake, and it was evident that the team had problems from inside, by the end of the match two players were fighting eachother... Croatia in the other hand showed a very solid play. Didn't disappoint at all.

So, here we are! Today Colombia plays again. I REALLY hope they can beat Ivory Coast, although it won't be easy at all. I'd say this will be the hardest match for Colombia, THIS will be the real test.

Group: C

Time: 16:00

Colombia          Ivory coast
[Image: -m-032c08__63x33.png]  vs.  [Image: -m-040pyq__63x33.png]

//

Group: D

Time: 19:00

Uruguay          England
[Image: -m-0329r5__63x33.png]  vs.  [Image: -m-02pp1__63x33.png]

//

Group: C

Time: 22:00

Japan              Greece
[Image: -m-03xh50__63x33.png]  vs.  [Image: -m-035qgm__63x33.png]

En-joy!

To Zaib:

Quote:The ranking of teams in each group is based on:

1.Points in all group matches, with 3 points awarded for a win, one point for a draw and none for a loss.
2. Goal difference in all group matches
3. Goals scored in all group matches
4. Points in matches between tied teams
5. Goal difference in matches between tied teams
6. Goals scored in matches between tied teams
7. Drawing of lots

And yeah, I noticed they were not the middle fingers when I first saw the picture, just looks funny, looks as if he was doing it in purpose just to not get penalized for it xD
(06-19-2014, 06:18 AM)Jhon link Wrote: To Zaib:

nice! hope cameroon will win now
Spain??
Defending Champions?
Lost By 5-1 To Netherlands , Now Lost By 2-0 To Chile..
Lets Take A Moment To Laugh At Them..
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Waiting for Uruguay vs. England, it's going to be interesting. England sucked in their last match and if they will fuck up here they will be going home together with Spain.
(06-19-2014, 08:17 AM)MwK.Face link Wrote: Spain??
Defending Champions?
Lost By 5-1 To Netherlands , Now Lost By 2-0 To Chile..
Lets Take A Moment To Laugh At Them..
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

wow u actually can type. surprise-surprise
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32933.msg458392#msg458392 date=1403172932]
wow u actually can type. surprise-surprise
Google translate my dear friend.
Wow, Facebook actually typed somewhat normally  :o
Too bad for Spain though, haha, they're team was full of strong players but the way they played was awful.
Cya Cameron aswell

I wanna see Germany in the finals versus Italy or Netherlands or maybe in the semi finals
(06-19-2014, 01:00 PM)TheMightyQ link Wrote: I wanna see Germany in the finals versus Italy or Netherlands or maybe in the semi finals

holy shit..
(06-19-2014, 11:22 AM)Agent link Wrote: Google translate my dear friend.

Does google translate capitalize every first letter of every word? :O

That's kinda retarded..