Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
(06-14-2014, 02:52 AM)Gibbs link Wrote: imo he did as good of a job as anybody could've in this situation even after the last goal... I don't think Spain is the kind of a team to break down because of this one really bad loss. I guess the near future will show.

I'm sure they will recover. They haven't been permanently broken.
When other teams get scored on, you can see the stress in the players' face. But Casillas' face just showed pure devastation.
(06-14-2014, 02:49 AM)Peru link Wrote: Casillas was psychologically broken by the last goal. Robben pretty much had him crawling in desperation to block his shot. Only to leave him stranded as he scored Netherland's fifth goal.
That was indeed pretty humiliating. A VERY strong punch in the face to recover from, but NEVER forget. It was more a direct attack to the team's and individual players' ego, rather than a physical loss like a trophy. But this eventually had to happen imo.

Now this is interesting, because I'm afraid Spain won't give up and today's will push them to unleash all their potential, which by the way, if they don't wake up they could well end up out of the cup.

Will update soon with tomorrow's matches.
(06-14-2014, 03:32 AM)Jhon link Wrote: Now this is interesting, because I'm afraid Spain won't give up and today's will push them to unleash all their potential

Yeah, because let's be honest - they've been riding the momentum for years now. Well at least that is my opinion. That they've just had the momentum going for them but in actuality they've just been the shells of their former selves. Perhaps this had a good effect. AH, isn't the world cup just wonderful.
Yeah. It'll be a joy to see England losing to Italy tomorrow (today for you europeans).  O-)

not really, Colombia plays first lolo, gl FateTrip <3

EDIT: Here's Saturday's matches and Sunday's first match (they all take place on Saturday on Brazil, but for europeans the last one is after midnight).

Group: C

Time: 16:00

Colombia          Greece
[Image: -m-032c08__63x33.png]  vs.  [Image: -m-035qgm__63x33.png]

//

Group: D

Time: 19:00

Uruguay          Costa Rica
[Image: -m-0329r5__63x33.png]  vs.  [Image: -m-03zb6t__63x33.png]

Time: 22:00

England          Italy
[Image: -m-02pp1__63x33.png]  vs.  [Image: -m-01_lhg__63x33.png]

//

Group: C

Time: 01:00

Ivory Coast      Japan
[Image: -m-040pyq__63x33.png]  vs.  [Image: -m-03xh50__63x33.png]

Hope you guys enjoy! Will try to watch them all.
(06-13-2014, 09:47 PM)Shark link Wrote: raped 5 letters

spain 5 letters

just sayin

Shark 5 letters
Munch 5 letters

What does all this mean?!
(06-14-2014, 06:03 AM)Munch link Wrote: Shark 5 letters
Munch 5 letters

Nater 5 letters....Shit just got real!!!!

Damn Australia's side is shit, Disgraceful
Best. Night. Ever!

Japan will rape drogbashite
lmao what the fuck is up spain? gracias for the 3 points amigos. now sit the fuck down

[Image: pbXrmju.png]

best night ever
(06-14-2014, 06:03 AM)Munch link Wrote: Shark 5 letters
Munch 5 letters

But Jhon & Peru = 4 letters :? :?