Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
Belgium top group H ez.
shcneider not in german team ?
(06-06-2014, 02:41 PM)Zezima link Wrote: shcneider not in german team ?

Sneijder? He's dutch :P
Spain? Yeah, I think they didn't deserve to win either. They have a very strong gameplay but I find it boring as fuck. Similar to what Barça does. If we rewind things a little in South Africa 2010 we can see that they won all of the knockout games roughly by 1-0. They were indeed lucky in some games.

I remember their eighth-finals game against Paraguay, where Spain gave Paraguay the chance with a penalty kick, but Cardozo failed it (Casillas went in the right direction and stopped it), and then immediately after Villa went into Paraguayan area, was taken down and Spain was given a penalty kick. Xabi Alonso scored and that's how they won, I was like ffs really? Lol.

One thing I'll never forget from that final is a free kick for Netherlands. Ball hit a Spanish player and went out. Clearly a corner kick but Howard Webb said it was a goal kick. Then, from that goal kick, Spain's goal came. Wtf? They were blessed with Casillas though, if it wasn't because of his left foot (and other epic saves) Robben would've scored and they possibly wouldn't have needed to go on extra time.

Anyway this cup seems promising. In the friendly matches I've seen several strong not-so-known teams with interesting strategies, which could surprise.

My most immediate favorites are Brazil, Germany, Netherlands, Argentina, Uruguay and yeah... Spain. Can't wait to see Spain vs. Netherlands on June 13th, as well as several other intense games.
(06-06-2014, 02:44 PM)Peru link Wrote: Sneijder? He's dutch :P

yeh them im with netherland team, my grandma likes him haha so im going with nl too  8)
(06-06-2014, 04:44 PM)Zezima link Wrote: yeh them im with netherland team, my grandma likes him haha so im going with nl too  8)

Your grandma Gintare is a cool gal!
I was thinking of doing this topic, as I did the last one, but I didn't think there'd be much interest this time 'round. Forums weren't exactly active and the football topic even less so.

Don't think I could have been bothered to do the start post though and keep updating the tables.
(06-06-2014, 05:21 PM)Munch link Wrote: I was thinking of doing this topic, as I did the last one, but I didn't think there'd be much interest this time 'round. Forums weren't exactly active and the football topic even less so.

Don't think I could have been bothered to do the start post though and keep updating the tables.

I thought the same but heck, this is what you end up doing when you have so much spare time at home haha. It was hard to get that table format to actually work (and as you can see the result is pretty basic, not outstanding), but hell I was not gonna give up on it.

Just watched Germany vs. Armenia (part of) and Brazil vs. Serbia. Too bad both were practically simultaneous. Glad to see my both top favorites won. Germany didn't disappoint, After scoring the first goal on 52' and having Armenia tie the game on 69' via penalty kick, the Mannschaft unleashed its whip and scored 5 goals in 18 minutes (71', 73', 76', 82' and 89'), to end up 6-1. Sick.

Brazil on the other hand didn't shine, specially because of a well-standing Serbia, which caused so many trouble and could easily have won the match. 1-0 for the Canarinha, should've been 2-0 because of an erroneously voided goal that was FAR from being offside. Big mistake by the line judge. I'm not sure if they'll implement it this time, but I still can't understand why on earth FIFA can't rely on instant replies as a second resource when it comes to clearing polemic moves up, seeing as it's way more precise and they have so damn many cameras in the stadiums.

And nice one Zaibatsu lmao
For Euefalona

Barcelona vs Chelsea all penalties(Champions League 2009).wmv

CHELSEA V's BARCELONA SEMI FINAL A UEFA CONSPIRACY ? DROGBA KICKS OFF PT2
Bitches, sit the fuck down. We all know who's winning the 2014 World Cup.

[Image: 2V1lRfX.jpg]