Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

magagement u there?
lol weres estroe (still bussy with college stuff?)? and other management ? somehow for the past week i feel that this forum atleast turnt into big pile of crap, even regular players like shark, maddolis, nater etc stoped coming to the forums.

what happend that i dont know that happend?

every day i only see styla and gypsy guy sometimes zaibatzu postin sometin, were da fuk did everyone go? lol
rage fat neckbeard bullied autist
just quit..u already lost vs styla and me
Management too busy with other matters. All in favor of Peru for new management gimme a HELL YEAH! I promise to make all the right changes to rebuild LVP by hiring new ACTIVE admins and restore the fun factor in our server/forum. d:)b
I laugh at all you whiny fucks that don't even play or are banned on LVP yet are hailing for change as if we should give any fucks about your opinions

The amount of shit posting these past few weeks has been disgusting however, definitely needs a cleanup and some perm mutes dished out

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32915.msg456818#msg456818 date=1400511831]
I laugh at all you whiny fucks that don't even play or are banned on LVP yet are hailing for change as if we should give any fucks about your opinions

The amount of shit posting these past few weeks has been disgusting however, definitely needs a cleanup and some perm mutes dished out

why so harsh  ? you should chill, new admin shouldnt rage like that
rage fat neckbeard bullied autist
(05-19-2014, 01:33 PM)Zezima link Wrote: lol weres estroe (still bussy with college stuff?)? and other management ? somehow for the past week i feel that this forum atleast turnt into big pile of crap, even regular players like shark, maddolis, nater etc stoped coming to the forums.

what happend that i dont know that happend?

every day i only see styla and gypsy guy sometimes zaibatzu postin sometin, were da fuk did everyone go? lol

Maybe it has something to do with you 2 retards spamming the message board?
(05-19-2014, 02:52 PM)Peru link Wrote: Management too busy with other matters. All in favor of Peru for new management gimme a HELL YEAH! I promise to make all the right changes to rebuild LVP by hiring new ACTIVE admins and restore the fun factor in our server/forum. d:)b
Sit the fuck down, bitch!
HELL YEAH!