Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Where's everyone? II
That's it im calling the internet police.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32900.msg456435#msg456435 date=1400076779]
your post on the other hand is totally on topic. gg

What I stated would help getting back there actually ;)

Just saying..

you are ofc free to write here - I got the information I needed  d:)b
(05-14-2014, 02:46 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: (Yet another) brilliant post.. I wish I could cut out the stupid posts in this topic so that I rly don't have to think what Nater already stated.
I'm a man of wisdom I only speak the truth and say what needs to be said.
(05-12-2014, 05:37 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: Dunno why always certain ppl have to comment in topics where they dont even give a shit about  :roll:
(05-14-2014, 10:37 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: you are ofc free to write here - I got the information I needed  d:)b

[Image: quotomgihatethosestupidp.jpg]
so whats up what happened to LVP? where are all the old players like maka, beethi, peter, nakebod????? what yall up to lately?
I cant disallow you to write here Zai but I'm wondering why you even bother posting here (like others) - that's all I'm saying. Freedom of speech blabla..

Not that hard to understand  :>
Im wondering why u complain about ppl posting here
acting so serious n shite
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32900.msg456511#msg456511 date=1400185054]
Im wondering why u complain about ppl posting here

I asked, who is playing on the server nowadays as u may have read in the first post.. though ppl reply here who obviously arent playing - so there must be some kind of lack of intelligence as they didnt get (or read, then its ignorance) my question.

Ba-dum-tss .. don't have to add anything to this  :w
(05-15-2014, 10:52 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: I asked, who is playing on the server nowadays as u may have read in the first post.. though ppl reply here who obviously arent playing - so there must be some kind of lack of intelligence as they didnt get (or read, then its ignorance) my question.

Ba-dum-tss .. don't have to add anything to this  :w

U got ur answer and a little extra more, u should be thankful