Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ever dated a girl that is quadriplegic or just crippled?
Anyone ever dated a cripple girl? Or just paralised or some sort? Can they have sex in a wheelchair? Do they feel something? I finde wheelchair girls very sexy idk why lol... Anyway, anyone have some expierence? Or your friend maybe dated a cripple girl? What it feels like it? What to expect? Meet one girl online few days ago, shes crippled, wheelchair, age 17, shes from my city, id like to meet her, but im afraid that i will feel very sad for her... Pic is not her, just from the internet

[Image: 30tnbd4.jpg]
is that profile picture also from the internet?
zezima you have psychological problems. i think the period of puberty. go to the hospital as soon as possible
Lol small penis if it fits trough there HAHAHAHA  _O- what a fail
stick to the topic
(04-20-2014, 12:53 PM)karizma link Wrote: zezima you have psychological problems. i think the period of puberty. go to the hospital as soon as possible

says who? Fuck you turk scumbag
this retard is seriously mentally sick, now i know who ive been arguining with xDDD i feel for you no life sicko
(04-20-2014, 01:13 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: this retard is seriously mentally sick, now i know who ive been arguining with xDDD i feel for you no life sicko

feel sorry for you too ez kill
(04-20-2014, 01:17 PM)Zezima link Wrote: feel sorry for you too ez kill

lil wuss that cries when his rat dies
cries when he gets bullied in gym
asks for social advice on lvp forums
shares his ill fettish on lvp forums

couldnt get worse cocksucker  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
(04-20-2014, 01:54 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: lil wuss that cries when his rat dies
cries when he gets bullied in gym
asks for social advice on lvp forums
shares his ill fettish on lvp forums

couldnt get worse cocksucker  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-