Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ever broke anything?
Ever broke a bone? ur experience?
Never broke a bone in my life :O
Why u want to know
broken my wrist like 10 years ago.

and my rib like 6 years ago.

wrist - didint know it was broke, untill the night came, and it swole like an elephant feet, took my to emergency room, xray - broken. Operation , fixed it, bandage for 3 months, all ok.

Rib broke - notice it after 3 days becouse of the nonstop pain when i flex, go to doctos, 1 rib broken lol.
Broken no, but I melted plenty of hearts.
(03-28-2014, 10:41 PM)Maka link Wrote: Broken no, but I melted plenty of hearts.

shiiiiiiiiiiiet

dis
(03-28-2014, 10:41 PM)Maka link Wrote: Broken no, but I melted plenty of hearts.
Loooooooool _O- _O-
(03-28-2014, 09:22 PM)Zezima link Wrote: broken my wrist like 10 years ago.

and my rib like 6 years ago.

wrist - didint know it was broke, untill the night came, and it swole like an elephant feet, took my to emergency room, xray - broken. Operation , fixed it, bandage for 3 months, all ok.

Rib broke - notice it after 3 days becouse of the nonstop pain when i flex, go to doctos, 1 rib broken lol.

broke my foot on december 4th, I went to drink something to some local thing because I thought I'll just limp on one leg on my way home (i thought its just a sprained ankle, not a broken foot so I was literally a big foot when I got home), its march today and foot is all cool, can probably run easy now but i think its still a tiny bit swollen so its just weird that this thing doesnt look 100 % normal right now, give me advice veteran
was high when i wrote the last post but its true
(03-29-2014, 01:17 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: broke my foot on december 4th, I went to drink something to some local thing because I thought I'll just limp on one leg on my way home (i thought its just a sprained ankle, not a broken foot so I was literally a big foot when I got home), its march today and foot is all cool, can probably run easy now but i think its still a tiny bit swollen so its just weird that this thing doesnt look 100 % normal right now, give me advice veteran

warm water with alot of salt, will cure any of the swole shit.