Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gaming Computer with a budget
Hey! Finally i've came across some money and would love to get a new and better PC to run some games on. So I'd love the LVP community's help with this as many of you know a lot about such.
As of now I have a 300 $ (USD) budget I can spend and would like your help choosing one of the best options and combinations of parts to go about. I've been told much about newegg and am thinking of using it.

If you're able to, I'd love if you did too unless you have a better and less expensive website. www.newegg.com

Thanks for the help to whoever does.  :w
what we talkin bout here? samp or crysis
Quote:Joze link=topic=32832.msg454478#msg454478 date=1395179876]
Finally i've came

lel
$300 is barely enough for an office pc, just sayin
You can build a moderately powerful desktop pc for $300, not a gaming pc that can run the latest games reasonable.

http://lifehacker.com/5840963/the-best-p...0-and-1200
Which means, go for an AMD cpu with a build in graphics card, stuff it in a cheap case on a regular motherboard.

Since you are probably using a desktop pc right now, why not look into upgrading that one? Adding an SSD can help loads, add a better GPU and you're on your way.
CPU: Intel Pentium G3220 3.0 GHz (Haswell)
Motherboard: Any socket 1150, mATX sized
Harddrive: Any 3.5" Harddrive
RAM: 2 - 4GB, DDR3
Graphics Card: Radeon HD7770
Case: Any mATX sized case
Powersupply: Any 400W, 80+ certified
Internal DVD Writer/Reader
Has anyone got an SSD drive? I ordered a 250gb Samsung one for my laptop yesterday excited :P
(03-19-2014, 12:32 AM)Jay link Wrote: Has anyone got an SSD drive? I ordered a 250gb Samsung one for my laptop yesterday excited :P
I got a 'Samsung SSD Pro Basic 840-Series 512GB', replaced my HDD with it.
(03-18-2014, 11:19 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: You can build a moderately powerful desktop pc for $300, not a gaming pc that can run the latest games reasonable.

http://lifehacker.com/5840963/the-best-p...0-and-1200
Which means, go for an AMD cpu with a build in graphics card, stuff it in a cheap case on a regular motherboard.

Since you are probably using a desktop pc right now, why not look into upgrading that one? Adding an SSD can help loads, add a better GPU and you're on your way.
Looking into this

Any other options?
(03-19-2014, 12:45 AM)Fuse link Wrote: I got a 'Samsung SSD Pro Basic 840-Series 512GB', replaced my HDD with it.

Did it make much difference? I've read a few reviews but I've never actually experienced it.