Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Music Videos (Share & Care)
So share your favorite music videos please! I hope to find something new and good, although it's less likely when it comes to more popular videos, since I spend at least 3 hours a day watching music vid TV channels and I've done that for years. What I'm looking for in a good vid is great music + great vid, that's all (one without the other is kinda pointless). I've had a lot more in the past but funnily the ones that are in my favorite-list right now are all very similar.

The song was probably my most listened-to song in 2012, but the vid became a favorite just a few weeks ago.
Avicii - Silhouettes

Route 94 - My Love (Official Video) ft. Jess Glynne

These 2 below are basically the same video, even though the ideas behind them are both different and interesting. Love em both, great songs.

Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) (Official Video)

Tim Berg - Seek Bromance (Official Video HD)

Skrillex - Summit (feat. Ellie Goulding) [Video by Pilerats]

Calvin Harris - Feel So Close

Calvin Harris - Bounce ft. Kelis

Rihanna - We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris

CALVIN HARRIS FT AYAH MARAR "Thinking About You" directed by Vincent Haycock on Vimeo
So yeah, I guess I like Calvin Harris and Avicii, sunshine, sexy people and having fun  :Y)
My musics to heavy for you, If I posted your ears and anus would start bleeding
(03-16-2014, 11:15 AM)Nater link Wrote: My musics to heavy for you, If I posted your ears and anus would start bleeding
Unlike you my music taste is not limited to one genre, I've been very heavy, trust me. Not your level heavy, but still.

It is true though that in last couple of years my music taste has drifted more towards mainstream.
(03-16-2014, 11:23 AM)Gibbs link Wrote: Unlike you my music taste is not limited to one genre, I've been very heavy, trust me. Not your level heavy, but still.

It is true though that in last couple of years my music taste has drifted more towards mainstream.
I listen to several genres within Rock, Punk, Metal, Their is a lot of sub genres. I listen to a fair bit of different stuff, Most people that don't know what their on about classify it as "one genre" I'm not a fan of what people consider "mainstream" because its just pure garbage and people and even bands these days are getting signed to labels to easy, Kind of sad to see.
(03-16-2014, 11:48 AM)Nater link Wrote: I listen to several genres within Rock, Punk, Metal, Their is a lot of sub genres. I listen to a fair bit of different stuff, Most people that don't know what their on about classify it as "one genre" I'm not a fan of what people consider "mainstream" because its just pure garbage and people and even bands these days are getting signed to labels to easy, Kind of sad to see.
How about you post some good videos here now.
DJ Spooky And Dave Lombardo - B-Side Wins Again feat. Chuck

Disturbed - Decadence

Styles of Beyond - Nine Thou (Superstars Remix)

most wanted son, there is no good music videos tho ;/

Nice videos, I especially enjoyed the parts where the picture moved a little.
(03-16-2014, 10:43 AM)Gibbs link Wrote: Tim Berg - Seek Bromance (Official Video HD)

Calvin Harris - Feel So Close
+1

Calvin Harris - I Need Your Love ft. Ellie Goulding

David Guetta - She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) ft. Sia

Sebastian Ingrosso, Tommy Trash, John Martin - Reload

Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie - This Is What It Feels Like (Official Music Video)

Ingrosso & Alesso - Calling (Lose My Mind) ft. Ryan Tedder

Avicii vs Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One (Official Music Video)

Swedish House Mafia - Save The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4isv_Fylg

Can't really put them all here in one list, would take me days! I know most of them are mainstream, but I want to say
that my music taste is not limited to one genre!
(03-16-2014, 02:28 PM)Gibbs link Wrote: Nice videos, I especially enjoyed the parts where the picture moved a little.
who gives a fuck about music videos why dont u just watch a movie?
calvin harris can suck my dick that faggot

this video is pretty cool i guess, cant remember any other atm

Depeche Mode - Wrong