Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Current forum-theme
Rainbow 
Is there some way to get it back to the original theme? this one is rather buggy (for my experience)
IMO, this one is way to big and quote doesnt seem to work as it does but that can also be my browser.
Howdy,

The old theme was the default theme for SMF, our previous forum software, and so, unfortunately, it's not available anymore.

If you could let us know the bugs/issues that you're facing, we'll get on to fixing them immediately :)

We're still fine-tuning things here and there, but any and all feedback is much appreciated!
Okay well its a tad bitv ''big,, if you get what i mean, and i was clicking like a pumped-up horse on the quote button and it dind't seem to work
In what way do you mean it's "big"? The font size, the size of the posts or something else?

The quote function works a bit differently now. You can now click all the posts you want to quote (the button changes slightly when you click it) and then press "New Reply". Or, when using Quick Reply at the bottom of the page, click "Quote these posts now" :)
Wow, when I just saw the forum theme I was like: "lol it must me or smth"... It's a bit weird, will take time for me to get used to it... ;/
May be its just because of a new change, but i  feel the font of evrything on the homepage is a little bit small, compared to the space.
It's good.
It took some time getting used to, still does a little, but it's not bad at all. I like the new PM system a lot more than the old one.
I think it's quite normal to get used to something different :P
Although most thingies are quite similar, they are still slightly different. Mostly visual (improved I hope!) and sometimes a different location.