Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lets keep this forum alive pls, share what you'r doing in ur life these days?
So i ran out of ideas what topics to make and get +1k views and alot of argues and +6 pages of people arguening about shit.

Forums looks not that active now....

So just share what are you up to these days in ur life?

Me personaly: Exam time, gym, some weird girls, thats it....
tell us about the weird girls zezima
(03-05-2014, 09:06 PM)Shark link Wrote: tell us about the weird girls zezima

One have no eye LOL seriously..... Lost it when she was like 1 or 2, and the other one have some kind of dissease when she talks he mimics, like "Hhhhhhey, how aaaaaaarrrrrrreeeee yyoou?? D d d Dooo you likeee m m m me??" so ye.... im magnet for creepers

but they cool girls, like guys you can say suck dick to them , they will lol.
(03-05-2014, 09:13 PM)Zezima link Wrote: One have no eye LOL seriously..... Lost it when she was like 1 or 2, and the other one have some kind of dissease when she talks he mimics, like "Hhhhhhey, how aaaaaaarrrrrrreeeee yyoou?? D d d Dooo you likeee m m m me??" so ye.... im magnet for creepers

but they cool girls, like guys you can say suck dick to them , they will lol.

lmfao how the fuck do you even get these girls near you, jesus. the second one did you mean stuttering?

also does the first one wear an eye patch like pirates n shit? she better
lol'd
(03-05-2014, 09:30 PM)Shark link Wrote: lmfao how the fuck do you even get these girls near you, jesus. the second one did you mean stuttering?

"Yo-Ho-Ho And A Bottle Of Rum"
(03-05-2014, 09:30 PM)Shark link Wrote: lmfao how the fuck do you even get these girls near you, jesus. the second one did you mean stuttering?

finde them on facebook lol... Idk she likes tries to say 1 letter for 5 times like goes D d d d d dick lol. I googled stuttering so yeh i think thats the thing lol...

No lol no eye patch, she allways wears sunglasses, even when walk around a mall lol. I asked her once about the eye patch she sayd she had it when she was like 5-8, she weared then the eye patch lol. When going to public places she wears sunglasses, when we like at her crib, she takes it off, and its an closed eye.
at least it's closed, thought it'd be open or some shit and naudhasahdai0fdaopfojp'fpo
Work,sleep,eat,shit,mosh, chicks
(03-05-2014, 11:41 PM)Shark link Wrote: at least it's closed, thought it'd be open or some shit and naudhasahdai0fdaopfojp'fpo

if it would be open id throw peanuts in there and yell 3 POINTS  _O-