Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Last Meal Before You Die?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/12-pic...meals?bffb

I found this to be incredibly interesting, reading what the sickest sons of bitches in the world requested for their last meal before they died via execution.

What would your last meal be before execution?!
(02-20-2014, 09:42 PM)HaZe link Wrote: http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/12-pic...meals?bffb

I found this to be incredibly interesting, reading what the sickest sons of bitches in the world requested for their last meal before they died via execution.

What would your last meal be before execution?!
What's the point in eating if you're gonna die shortly after anyway? Only thing on the mind is probably regrets at that point.
Fries and stew, definitely. So bloody delicious.

[Image: IMG_4189.jpg]
(02-20-2014, 10:00 PM)Fuse link Wrote: What's the point in eating if you're gonna die shortly after anyway? Only thing on the mind is probably regrets at that point.
why wiping ur ass if youre going to shit again anyway?
lol at "victor faquer" last meal : single olive with pit on it

the fuck? lol
i wonder what do they think about eating theyr last meal....

what does the guys who make the food think about the victim that eats it, and how hard they try to amke the food delicous as possible....

personaly last meal probably would be: hard to think of 1... Id ask for horse meat, cuz i never ate it, considered very healthy and only rich people eat it..
(02-20-2014, 10:14 PM)Zezima link Wrote: lol at "victor faquer" last meal : single olive with pit on it
the fuck? lol
Read the reason you idiot lol
(02-20-2014, 10:13 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: why wiping ur ass if youre going to shit again anyway?
lolpls
(02-20-2014, 10:20 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Read the reason you idiot lollolpls

lol yeh olive tree come at me
(02-20-2014, 10:37 PM)Zezima link Wrote: lol yeh olive tree come at me
scared jajajajajaj
(02-20-2014, 10:00 PM)Fuse link Wrote: What's the point in eating if you're gonna die shortly after anyway? Only thing on the mind is probably regrets at that point.
kind of a traditional thing. think it got overturned now though.