Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for PlayStation 3
So whats up with Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3 for PlayStation? Does anyone from the LVP community play it from time to time?
[Image: 714fNwqzeZL._SL1051_.jpg]

If anyone still plays lets get a little LVP community going on there. If anyone still plays or is interested in this, post your gamertag.

LVP Call Of Duty:Modern Warfare 3 List

- AssasinsTorture ( [BB]JoZe )
Shit game, My copies still sealed
(02-19-2014, 11:20 AM)Nater link Wrote: Shit game, My copies still sealed
Please don't post if you've got negative feedback about the topic, thank you.  :w
This game is fucking awful.
(02-19-2014, 07:15 PM)Fuse link Wrote: This game is fucking awful.
Please don't post if you've got negative feedback about the topic, thank you.  :w
Shit game and who the fuck would still play that fucking ancient CoD?? Are you poor or smthing?? On top of that CoD is mainly played by kids who haven't hit puberty yet, so hell no.
I'll play bf4 if I want to play a proper fps-game, not some ADHD-kids infested playground.
(02-19-2014, 10:56 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Shit game and who the fuck would still play that fucking ancient CoD?? Are you poor or smthing?? On top of that CoD is mainly played by kids who haven't hit puberty yet, so hell no.
I'll play bf4 if I want to play a proper fps-game, not some ADHD-kids infested playground.
Why do people have to be so annoying, just stay on topic.
Shit game

This is negative feedback about the game, not the topic based on the game
Quote:Joze link=topic=32770.msg452937#msg452937 date=1392815639]
No negative feedback about the topic its about the game

Quote:Joze link=topic=32770.msg452987#msg452987 date=1392859655]
Why do people have to be so annoying, just stay on topic.
People aren't annoying, We just post our views on things IE: This game is shit nuff' said
Well their is many people who play it, just let them post instead of another trollin' thread.