Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Prison Break, Fringe?
(02-19-2014, 12:44 AM)Gibbs link Wrote: I loved Prison Break back in the day, I recommend. It has a very linear storyline though, so if you're gonna watch it, you're in for all seasons :D

Never seen Fringe.

Agreed, Prison Break is awesome.
Fringe is the best sci-fic series with excellent story and perfect chemistry between characters. Give it a try.  You won't be dissappointed.
(02-19-2014, 09:04 PM)Shark link Wrote: Breaking Bad. Now.

Already finished it ._.
That's why I'm looking into other shows right now.

(02-19-2014, 09:38 PM)BRKHN link Wrote: Fringe is the best sci-fic series with excellent story and perfect chemistry between characters. Give it a try.  You won't be dissappointed.

Good to hear that.
(02-19-2014, 08:08 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Fringe is a pile of shit, Prison Break is ok if you are 15.

Man why do you even ask about this shit if there are shows like those out there:

The Wire
Breaking Bad
True Detective - 5 episodes out but already making waves.
Homeland

Gotta agree, haven't seen True Detective though. Eastbound & Down was pretty good as well.
Yeah Prison Break is decent
(02-19-2014, 08:08 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: The Wire
Breaking Bad
True Detective - 5 episodes out but already making waves.
Homeland
word

Also, 24 will return this may for a final, 12 epsode, season

In adition to Boogers list, I've also liked Life, Deadwood and Rome.
And Sherlock, go watch it, now, it is amazing. Why are you still reading this? Go watch that shit!
(02-22-2014, 07:11 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: word

Also, 24 will return this may for a final, 12 epsode, season

In adition to Boogers list, I've also liked Life, Deadwood and Rome.
And Sherlock, go watch it, now, it is amazing. Why are you still reading this? Go watch that shit!

Oh yes, Sherlock!

I need to write down a list, I keep forgetting. I keep getting told that Sherlock is amazing.
Rome is great. True Detective is the best show on atm. House of Cards is good also..all far better than prison break.
8ball please  :p

We're comparing different genres here.. and it's all opinion anyway people have different tastes ;)

oostcoast, thank you for reminding me of Sherlock!

God, I can't find words to describe how amazing it is.
Can't wait for season 4, Moriarty ftw 8D