Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Prison Break, Fringe?
Anyone watched it?
Good? Bad? Thoughts?

I used to watch it back in 2007 but I wasn't really keeping up with the story so I barely understood it.

And the name just suddenly popped in my head even though I never heard it in the past 4 years.

And to save the trouble of making another topic:

What about Fringe?
I loved Prison Break back in the day, I recommend. It has a very linear storyline though, so if you're gonna watch it, you're in for all seasons :D

Never seen Fringe.
Season 1&2 of Prison Break is quite entertaining. The last 2 seasons are absolutely horrendous.
I suggest watching Prison Break.First season and 3th season are my fav.
The entertainment value in Prison Break is very consistent. Up to this point, it is my all-time favorite TV show.
9.5/10.
Never seen Fringe, but loved Prison Break, watch it all.
Fringe is a pile of shit, Prison Break is ok if you are 15.

Man why do you even ask about this shit if there are shows like those out there:

The Wire
Breaking Bad
True Detective - 5 episodes out but already making waves.
Homeland
should definetly watch through prison break
(02-19-2014, 08:08 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Fringe is a pile of shit, Prison Break is ok if you are 15.

Man why do you even ask about this shit if there are shows like those out there:

The Wire
Breaking Bad
True Detective - 5 episodes out but already making waves.
Homeland

Uhmmm... because I never heard of those?

Last time I turned on the TV was 2+ years ago, and none of the people I know ever brought the topic of these shows.

Why is Fringe "a pile of shit" though?

I used to love it back then, even more than Prison Break. I love shows that implement science in their storyline.
(02-19-2014, 09:59 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: Uhmmm... because I never heard of those?

Last time I turned on the TV was 2+ years ago, and none of the people I know ever brought the topic of these shows.

Why is Fringe "a pile of shit" though?

I used to love it back then, even more than Prison Break. I love shows that implement science in their storyline.

Breaking Bad. Now.