Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [BB]JoZe
Reason: Interior nading
ip: u got it
Name: [BB]JoZe

whens my unban? this is pathetic, lamers get away with it cause i dont have fraps.  _O-
Once again we received video evidence of you nading inside. Since you've been banned for the same reason before, your ban will now last 7 days.

Unban Date: February 24
(02-18-2014, 08:13 PM)Peru link Wrote: Once again we received video evidence of you nading inside. Since you've been banned for the same reason before, your ban will now last 7 days.

Unban Date: February 24
What I don't understand is why anyone is able to interior nade.. why don't your developers fix that, i'm sure theirs a way.
Quote:Joze link=topic=32767.msg452890#msg452890 date=1392755645]
What I don't understand is why anyone is able to interior nade.. why don't your developers fix that, i'm sure theirs a way.

You're right, there should be a way. However, I'm not a Developer so I'm not sure.
Also keep in mind that our current Developers are busy with a list of things they are fixing or going to fix.
We could've easily fix it with the recently added callback http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/OnPlayerWeaponShot, but it doesn't recognize explosives or melee damage.
(02-18-2014, 10:46 PM)cake link Wrote: We could've easily fix it with the recently added callback http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/OnPlayerWeaponShot, but it doesn't recognize explosives or melee damage.
When i shoot or punch someone in the interior (melee) doesn't do anything which is good.
Although when I nade it does, I think it should be easily fixed as well as melee damage.
Quote:Joze link=topic=32767.msg452904#msg452904 date=1392767252]
When i shoot or punch someone in the interior (melee) doesn't do anything which is good.
Although when I nade it does, I think it should be easily fixed as well as melee damage.

If you think it's easy, tell cake how to do it so that we may no longer have to deal with these silly bans.
Topic locked, unban on the 24th.
dear admin, would you please be so kind to unban me?
Any other admin with access to IRC may unban JoZe now. Orherwise, I'll do it when I get home in a couple of hours.
Unbanned.