Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied] Sl0c4N
well I saw the videos I missed in these videos so how I would be aimbot? if I was aimbot I will kill him in whole the shots;/ even Ryder , eg and nemesis shots at me better than these shots and I get damage more than this , once I lost to nemesis 191 in 10 seconds so he is aimbot?

Exkiller Aimbot 1

gta sa 2014 02 14 12 03 56 93
also I played 6 rounds you watched it all , I lost two rounds and I won 4 and you frapsed only two videos , so? are you kidding me? also in these two videos I missed several times so how you called me aimbot man? cmon pfff.
well I find a video for some one using aimbot , but unfortunately I didn't found an rw video only ww , also it shows that the player  can't miss only shoting on the skin and if it was rw he damage every sawnoff shot about 100-150 but and when he shots uzi he will damage in every single shot but I didn't that and I missed in several times so I'm not aimbot it was just a wrong choice from you Haze.

[SAMP 0.3z]Skin-Aimbot.cs - without 180° spins!
pff I'm not aimbot , some one reply;//
I got more proofs from admins saying " its not aimbot "

[Image: Gel3qaL.png]

[Image: eOZeRoy.png]

[Image: rrszMKL.png]

[Image: Qa8n2Zs.png]

[Image: FXACHrg.png]
these pics made my day
Weeks before you got banned, I watched you doing duels, and already then I was sure you were using aimbot. There is no doubt that you did, I suggest you leave it here, the opinon from others doesen't help at all.
omg these lads , if I was aimbot why I'm fighting to get unabn lol seriously if I used it and Haze caught me I wouldn't apply;/ these ppl you are talking about are admins , AIMBOTS DOESN'T MISS ANY SHOT , however I did and I missed several shots and it is not aimbot I don't use aimbot and will never do and neveer did;/