Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

My 3rd fragmovie
(02-17-2014, 09:50 PM)Shark link Wrote: yeah i just started playing samp a week ago

These type of replies are a bit funny but at the same time boring too.
i think the same about your posts Glyde
(02-17-2014, 10:15 PM)4byss link Wrote: i think the same about your posts Glyde

Another newbie popped in. Are u the same guy who got banned for miniskins on LCS?
[Image: m232s.gif]
take ur fights to pm or other topic... or ill tell admin to lock it anyways... i just wanted to ppst my video i did that now its upto people if they want to carry on wid this bs discussions ...glyde pipe down  lol already enough said by jerome and mightyq on first page...i dont need to write anything more..who cares about this community with losers like cobra or anyone
I am not a roleplayer, i don't know where you got that from.

Lagcompensation is a part of the game, deal with it. Saying skill isn't required anymore is like claiming any other shooting game doesn't require skill either.
This is funny, read from page 1 till this page - I promise you'll have some good laughs.
(02-17-2014, 10:21 PM)Glyde link Wrote: Are u the same guy who got banned for miniskins on LCS?
u the same guy that was banned for airbreak? :r
What the fuck happened here just lol at these posts :S all of this because of a random fragvideo
(02-18-2014, 02:21 AM)4byss link Wrote: u the same guy that was banned for airbreak? :r
also miniskins
glyde fucking around nothing else...  _O-