Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Champions Tournament - I
(03-03-2014, 01:26 AM)Peru link Wrote: In the end someone suggested 2RW and 2WW rounds. That's when Karizma won 3 - 1 on the overall score. That's what a final is all about.

np
I love Shark.
(03-03-2014, 01:54 AM)Peru link Wrote: I love Shark.

I love Peru.

Really, I do.

Peru in portuguese ofc.

[Image: peru2.jpg]
lolĀ  _O-
XDDDDDDDD
Registrations for Season 2 will begin this Friday. All current League Champions have been invited back to defend their titles. By automatically including the 4 previous champions, we only need 16 more to register. However, if more people want to participate, we'll accept up to 20 more.

With Season 1 finished, everyone knows how this works now. Therefore, we should have less confusion for the upcoming season. If you know you can be active, register. If you know you might become busy due to school/work, don't register. If you are a sore loser who will leave the tournament because you're in last place, don't register.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or PM me.
Although the finalists will be again who they were,the league champions will change
just finished, too early for a new. this is my opinion. if you start as you said, take everything what i have gained.
(03-04-2014, 04:08 PM)karizma link Wrote: just finished, too early for a new. this is my opinion. if you start as you said, take everything what i have gained.

Like stated in the PM: you'll retain the title and property until someone actually wins the League.

(03-04-2014, 03:48 PM)Cranslator link Wrote: Although the finalists will be again who they were,the league champions will change

How can the finalist be the same and Champions be different :?
Friday - Rebecca Black - Official Music Video