Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Champions Tournament - I
1ponit both  :D :D
0,3z is real skills you noobs
I am in :+
Seven have accepted. One more!

(02-14-2014, 07:17 AM)inno link Wrote: btw are these fights going to happen in 0.3z(which i don't think is a stable version in regards to antilag..it is still not an accurate version)? if yes then it would be bullshit..playing on antilag doesn't prove ur skills..real skills in samp was always lead aiming...i have no problem with it anyways
2nd thing if both player ends with 5-5 wins then what we will do?

Yes, they will be in 0.3z. I understand your point on antilag, however it applies to everyone so it'll be "easier" for everyone; therefore making it fair. I been playing on the new version, and although inconsistent at times, it's good most of the time. This changes everything and a good fighter should be able to adapt.

If both players end up with 5 - 5, you'll have to redo your fights. This is a knockout tournament, not a league tournament. If you win, you move on. If you lose, you're out of the tournament.
ok cool im up for it :)
(02-14-2014, 01:31 PM)inno link Wrote: ok cool im up for it :)

Excellent d:)b
If you see Karizma, tell him about this tournament. He's the last one! We can actually get this started today.
add me in
The LVP Champions Tournament is now under way! Check the start post to see who your opponent is!
Remember its 5RW and 5WW rounds! The person with the most victories, moves on!
In the case of a tie, you may choose to redo the 5RW OR the 5WW until one has more victories.
When do you wanna do this, Cobra?
method tomorrow gmt +5.30 (11am-10pm) ??
or any other day if u wish