Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

About Turkish Players
    in these days more than 15 turkish players are constantly playing at lvp. but they dont know exactly what the rules. they are swearing at each other about their mother, about our book, about god etc. i have reported a few times condition. but noone admin didnt look. but it annoys me and other turkish people. if you dont know turkish language and if someone swearing about mother-book-god etc. you wont get annoying but i do be uncomfortable.

some people who are not turks they abuse our language. they are swearing to god,mother,book, etc with turkish language. turkish peoples complains to me but i cant do anything. i am very uncomfortable with this situation.

sometimes they are experiencing problems associated with server. i know the problem but i can not help. thus we are losing players. they are having a hard time cause of language. i can understand them. i went through the same process.

i want to help in this regard, but i cant do anything. i want to help as best i can , for this reason i want to be a moderator. im pretty sure it will be better. i hope you can understand.

wow that's pretty fucking racist. how do you feel about yourself? you should be ashamed.
Don't be ashamed Karizma you are a good good wonderfull boy!  *;
(01-24-2014, 12:04 PM)karizma link Wrote: for this reason i want to be a moderator.

aaaaaand exactly for this reason you won't be a moderator. gg wp :7

(01-24-2014, 12:46 PM)Punk_Rocker link Wrote: Don't be ashamed Karizma you are a good good wonderfull boy!  *;
This
http://sa-mp.nl/about/frequently-asked-q...ecome-crew
The best way to handle this is simply to use the /ignore command  :)
(01-24-2014, 01:01 PM)Gibbs link Wrote: The best way to handle this is simply to use the /ignore command  :)

not a permanent solution, if i do swear you english when we were in the game? be realistic please.
(01-24-2014, 01:05 PM)karizma link Wrote: not a permanent solution, if i do swear you english when we were in the game? be realistic please.
I am being realistic. Without the crewmembers understanding Turkish, all other options are unreasonable and would only cause further problems.
i dont want to extend the subject, i told my problem. i am not a new here i know the rules better than most players. please do not pull subject to different places. waiting for a management.
(01-24-2014, 01:17 PM)karizma link Wrote: i dont want to extend the subject, i told my problem. i am not a new here i know the rules better than most players. please do not pull subject to different places. waiting for a management.

admin not good  8)7 8)7 if you know the rules you know not to ask  :7