Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: martial ranking ( RW )
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Amit
5.88%
2 5.88%
Bloodster
2.94%
1 2.94%
Lastrace
2.94%
1 2.94%
Nemesis
23.53%
8 23.53%
Azkiller
5.88%
2 5.88%
Fat Cobra
14.71%
5 14.71%
Haze
8.82%
3 8.82%
Low Carbon
2.94%
1 2.94%
Cranslator
2.94%
1 2.94%
Agent
2.94%
1 2.94%
Slocan
0%
0 0%
Method
2.94%
1 2.94%
Shark
2.94%
1 2.94%
Thug
0%
0 0%
By Karizma
5.88%
2 5.88%
Dynamo
14.71%
5 14.71%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

LVP fighters community
  A few months many old-new fighters active on lvp. In this time i wanted to create a team of fighters. The teams name LVP Fighters. My goal is to fight with other server fighters. What it means, lvp vs lw - lvp vs party server .. etc like this. This team should be divided into two groups ww and rw. Thus again and again the server the wars of the team will not need to create.

System would be electives, the bests will be selected. Would be redundant system, 10 rw - 10 ww real fighters and 10 rw - 10 ww replacement fighters. When a real fighter inactive then instead income replacement fighter.

Quote:10 fighters seem hard to find in other servers. it doesnt matter how many ppls in. lets use the vote system. the best rated will be start first. thus determine the rankings. for example, fighting was 6 vs 6 in our team who received the most votes the 6 first fighters start to fight.

Fights will be held in the old version 0.3x

Notice: Server should be anti cheat system. I'm looking a good server for that. SWK clan has a anti cheat server. if they agree the wars done in SWK's server.

Everyone must install whoevers on the list
Quote:[SWK]Nemesis link=topic=32724.msg452106#msg452106 date=1392168416]https://www.sixtytiger.com/tiger/ac_files/

This will come in handy

Conditions

Last two months should be active.
  Ping must be less than 250
  Should be respectful ( shouldn't disrupt the morale of the team )
  Preferred the old players
  Fps must be more than 50

May be missing information, Add the name you want to join and If you want to add something you can tell.

RW Team ( There was RW list )
  • [size=1em]Nemesis[/size]
  • [size=1em]Fat Cobra[/size]
  • [size=1em]By Karizma[/size]
  • [size=1em]Haze[/size]
  • [size=1em]Amit[/size]
  • [size=1em]Azkiller[/size]
  • [size=1em]Thug[/size]
  • [size=1em]Bloodster[/size]
  • [size=1em]Lastrace[/size]
  • [size=1em]Low Carbon[/size]
  • [size=1em]Cranslator[/size]
  • [size=1em]Agent[/size]
  • [size=1em]Method[/size]
  • [size=1em]Shark[/size]
  • [size=1em]Slocan ( [/size][size=1em]should prove to be honest )[/size]
  • [size=1em]Dynamo[/size]
WW Team

• Haze
  • Dacads
  • Inno
  • Bloodster
  • Slocan
  • Pedro
  • Roman
  • Juice
  • Shark
  • Dynamo
  • By Karizma
If you want to ask a question you can use here [color=rgb(0, 136, 0)]#lvp.community [/color]
You must use IRC[color=rgb(0, 136, 0)] to join channel[/color]

10 fighters seem hard to find in other servers. it doesnt matter how many ppls in. lets use the vote system. the best rated will be start first. thus determine the rankings. for example, fighting was 6 vs 6 in our team who received the most votes the 6 first fighters start to fight.

application continues for today, ill add names to vote quickly whos apply today.

please select it, who is best for you. they will represent you.

i thought i would do after voting system. we will look at our personal vote. for example,

rw

Amit = 16 points
Bloodster = 15 points
Lastrace = 14 points
Nemesis = 13 points
Azkiller = 12 points
Fat Cobra = 11 points
Haze = 10 points
Low Carbon = 9 points
Cranslator = 8 points
Agent = 7 points
Slocan = 6 points
Method = 5 points
Shark = 4 points
Thug = 3 points
By Karizma = 2 points
Dynamo = 1 points

ww

Haze = 11
Dacads = 10
Inno = 9
Bloodster = 8
Slocan = 7
Pedro = 6
Roman = 5
Juice = 4
Shark = 3
Dynamo = 2
By Karizma = 1

all fighters will make the choice and will be graded based on the total score. you start it bloodster. for rw and ww separately. during this vote the other will continue rating. Dont vote himself.
it sounds good
Sounds good :)
Good idea :)
uh would it be official wars or just lvp ppl moving to another servers and fighting for a bit?
(02-04-2014, 07:21 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: just lvp ppl moving to another servers and fighting for a bit?

If i remember correctly, last time this happened they banned the lvp players...
(02-03-2014, 06:08 PM)karizma link Wrote:     Ping must be less than 250
well im out, although i had one question
have you discussed this with the other servers?... or its just a thing that lvp fighters are gonna do?
e.g get together and go on a server,BAAAAANG!
that^?
(02-04-2014, 07:57 AM)TheMightyQ link Wrote: well im out, although i had one question
have you discussed this with the other servers?... or its just a thing that lvp fighters are gonna do?
e.g get together and go on a server,BAAAAANG!
that^?

(02-04-2014, 07:21 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: uh would it be official wars or just lvp ppl moving to another servers and fighting for a bit?

almost same questions

it would be official war

would have special server to war. im going to organize to server fights. else we will hit some rpg-dm servers like we used to fat. remember littlewhitey.

(02-04-2014, 07:30 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: If i remember correctly, last time this happened they banned the lvp players...

they, who lw ?

lol should not have big hopes for me in the list haha but im training biceps and legs today
set me in i will rape lw ^^^^ btw how many x v x ? 8)