Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP FC Leagues - I
(01-31-2014, 09:37 PM)Sadik link Wrote: 5-0 vs Juice gf's

Updated.

I saw the matches. Some of Sadik's shots missed by miles. I just can't see the autoaim in that.

Karizma 3 - 2 Sl0c4n.
Updated.
(Best fights I've seen so far.)
some1 unbann shark for 1day and let him duel me cus i cant wait 2days more and where holden
i only 1time saw him
Since when Holden plays samp lol? I haven't seen him before only once and I know that he's old player that's all;/
Lol at you guys Holden is from Australia maybe that rings a bell as to why you aren't online at the same time :P
Quote:Dacads link=topic=32697.msg450998#msg450998 date=1391250889]
Lol at you guys Holden is from Australia maybe that rings a bell as to why you aren't online at the same time :P
sorry boys been busy working, disqualify/forfeit me if you have to, i'll try do them tomorrow tho.
I had also forgotten about Holden's timezone. Which means fights with him would most likely have to be scheduled. I've sent him a PM to try and work this out. For now, everyone just relax and keep your other opponents in mind when you're online. Like stated previously, if you don't want to be in-game waiting all day, you may also join our channels to check if your opponents are online: #LVP.FL, #LVP.
4-1 for me vs Cobra gfs.
(02-01-2014, 04:37 PM)Method link Wrote: 4-1 for me vs Cobra gfs.

Interesting...
I'll update the tables soon.
i win shark 3-2 gf's
(02-01-2014, 07:11 PM)MwK.Face link Wrote: i win shark 3-2 gf's

Updated.

(02-01-2014, 07:45 PM)MwK.Face link Wrote: if me and karizma have same ponit who will playe with red liga?

Say what :?

Karizma 5 - 0 Shark.
Updated.