Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Feature] Remove interior spawnpoints
There is no purpose of having a spawnpoint inside interiors. All they do is delay the player getting either back to combat or on with the game, and it causes unnecessary loading. Might aswell place the spawnpoints outside, so players wouldn't have to load and exit the interior before they can continue the game.

We're talking about a 2-second delay here, in the words you describe. You could also say its a safe place to spawn, to not get spawn killed or something. Nice for the 30+ unregistered players we have everyday getting used to things. Think it's a good balance to have some spawn points inside.
A very minor inconvenience... not that big of a deal.
I don't mind int spawning. I do however hate spawning on the ship! It causes me to lose my spawn weapons and I have to die 2 times for it to get fixed.
Denied.

Interior spawn points are loved by great numbers of people, they provide a change of scenery and also respite to the player from any other players who happen to be passing and end up spawn killing them. Ain't nobody got time to go through all the interior spawn points finding new exterior ones to replace them with.
(01-21-2014, 07:06 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Ain't nobody got time to go through all the interior spawn points finding new exterior ones to replace them with.

admins too lazy to make the server better ggwp
what is rong whit the interior points ? just go outside wen you spawn ther just a 2 sec delay
It really just adds more variety, if there's a bug or anything especially wrong with them then you can open a ticket.