Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[GUIDE] DJ'ing for LVP
(01-14-2014, 03:58 AM)HaZe link Wrote: I'd like access too! IRC Username: HaZe

I dug the album btw. Thanks again.
(01-14-2014, 12:42 PM)Maka link Wrote: I dug the album btw. Thanks again.
I BET YOU DID! Such a great album
oh thats whats going on lvp these days

trolling djs playing some drumbase crap and everyone gettin mad ower it haha

me dj for sure i know good music

Irc name: uhmmmm do i need to register there? i usually use random one lol.
please dj zezima, anything better than dj 'fat c'
(01-18-2014, 11:37 AM)cake link Wrote: please dj zezima, anything better than dj 'fat c'

I never thoug this day will come that u will actually agree on something with me  :o
It is best if you register your name on IRC, yes. Use /ns register for it. If you did it, we can permanently give you voice so you can DJ without having to ask us for voice every time.
(01-18-2014, 02:17 PM)Richard link Wrote: It is best if you register your name on IRC, yes. Use /ns register for it. If you did it, we can permanently give you voice so you can DJ without having to ask us for voice every time.

Oh so i registered at irc my name is "Zezima" whats the command to identify my passvord, and join other irc channel?  8)
Mark, quit hogging the radio! You've been streaming for like 8 hours
Zezima: /ns identify password
You have to that when you join.
You can join channel using /join #channelname
For example /join #LVP.Radio
(01-19-2014, 01:54 AM)HaZe link Wrote: Mark, quit hogging the radio! You've been streaming for like 8 hours
Other people get the chance to broadcast when I'm offline. That's why this topic was made. And since I'm the manager, I get the chance to broadcast as long as I want.

PS. Whenever we tried to hire some DJs, nobody showed up their interest. And now, once everyone got the free access to the radio, everybody wants to stream.