Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Auto-Aim
(01-25-2007, 01:29 PM)Quacky link Wrote:If ure talking about 3rd party aim bots of course theyre banned. Like in every single fps game theyre banned, they can be set to get a headshot all the time (rather obvious to detect the idiot that sets it up like that though).

I agree with what Quacky said...

Other than that, I feel some light needs to bet shed on this subject as to what 'auto-aim' really is. Auto Aim is when, no matter what the circumstance, you do not need to aim at all. As soon as the 'autoaim' system detects a player within a certain distance of your player, then aims automatically, e.g. turning quickly and aiming straight for the head or chest without having to move the curser yourself. The feature that can be set on joypads and keyboard/mouse configurations alike, is NOT autoaim, but TARGET LOCK. Remember those words. Target Lock. Yes targetlock does find the closest player and aims at the body according to distance with out manual aim, but it has to be manually set because it has a variable vaule. In the game SWAT 4 while play on the intregrated MP client, I've seen people use 'autoaim', I've seen them do a 180 degree turn and shoot someone in the face killing them with two shoots. This is not possible in SAMP while using Target Lock, you have to find your target before you can lock it. So there is nothing auto about it. :P Now Auto Aim (Aim Bots)... Is and should stay a bannable offence in LVP and should be the same in all servers. Just remember auto aim and target lock are entirely two different things. And target lock CAN be used on both joypads and key/mouse combinations alike. (Now let's see who starts bitching about, Target Lock! :P )
Target-Lock ( :) ) doesn't always hit 100% does it?
(01-29-2007, 12:42 AM)Vulkanyaz link Wrote:Target-Lock ( :) ) doesn't always hit 100% does it?

No It doesn't. There's been many times when I've unloaded two clips and didn't get one hit.
Sounds like target-lock should be fine then!  :7

I still prefer to aim manually  ;)
It's "target lock" now ;)

And it doesn't hit all of the time, a point-blank shot could theoretically miss :)
There is no point in yelling at everybody for something as trivial as this, it's their choice to use a joypad or keyboard setting.
Whats not allowed is aimbots :/
I'm getting sick of this. I am working on a movie about joypad/lock-on. I am totaly against using joypad and yes grove it is lame. For this movie (AND ONLY FOR THIS MOVIE) i experimented with joypad otion and there arent disadvanteges. Evryone says your slow with joypad? Not true. If u use joypad u can't move at all when you aim? Hell nah! Auto-aim doesent hit always right? Not if you use it right. In my tape you will see the advanteges of lock-on function and i will also show evidence of some players who use it.

NOTE: I dident buy a joypad specialy for this tape BUT; u can use joypad function with keyboard and mouse too (Don't do that plz). You just hit joypad in your 'control configurations' and can keep on playing with mouse tho. A disadvantage of using joypad function with mouse and keyboard is that u cant realy look around with mouse but u can adjust some controls and do it that way. You will probaly not get this problem if you use joypad.
FYI using a joypad makes you more inaccurate
(02-03-2007, 01:20 PM)Saint link Wrote:I'm getting sick of this. I am working on a movie about joypad/lock-on. I am totaly against using joypad and yes grove it is lame. For this movie (AND ONLY FOR THIS MOVIE) i experimented with joypad otion and there arent disadvanteges. Evryone says your slow with joypad? Not true. If u use joypad u can't move at all when you aim? Hell nah! Auto-aim doesent hit always right? Not if you use it right. In my tape you will see the advanteges of lock-on function and i will also show evidence of some players who use it.

NOTE: I dident buy a joypad specialy for this tape BUT; u can use joypad function with keyboard and mouse too (Don't do that plz). You just hit joypad in your 'control configurations' and can keep on playing with mouse tho. A disadvantage of using joypad function with mouse and keyboard is that u cant realy look around with mouse but u can adjust some controls and do it that way. You will probaly not get this problem if you use joypad.

Using a joypad is just an alternate way of playing a game. Users can pick any 'legal' way of playing the game... They shouldn't be called cheaters for it. Am I going to be told that I am a cheater because I bought a controller for GAMING? No, because most people here are decent. Saint I wouldn't bother much, because you aren't using a real controller. It is slower to move, FYI.

-tj