Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BK]-Bloody Killers
                                                                                Founder:
                                                                                tiCjE

Management:
                                                                                                        -

Members:
                                                                                  [color=brown][BK]seNke

[BK]ShooTMeUp
                                                                                  [BK]Abcyz

Allies to BK clan:
                                                                                                            -
                                                                                  Trials:
                                                                                                  -

If you want to join in BK clan [Bloody Killers] , You can post an application                                 
                                                                                              here , and i will reply.

Application to join in Bloody Killers

General Information

Current Nickname:
Previously used Nicknames:
Age (14 is usually the minimum to reduce immaturity within BK, but exceptions may be made for mature and sensible players):
Your Timezone in GMT:

Communication Information

Do you have a microphone (If you don’t, get one):
Do you currently use mumble (Please install it and start using it if you don’t):
What is your Xfire username (If you don’t have Xfire, get it):
What is your Steam username (If you don’t have Steam, get it):
Do you use IRC:

Gaming Information

Do you use or have you used any form of cheats in any multi-player games (mods and cheats used for an unfair advantage are not tolerated within BK):
Do you use any modifications on any of your multi-player games:
Do you currently play SA-MP and if so, how often:
Do you currently play any other multi-player games:
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting for SA-MP or any other multi-player games:
What other Computer Skills do you have:
Please list all games you have mentioned yourself as an active player of above and next to them show how long you have been playing them for:

What gaming clans if any, have you previously been in (This goes for any clans on any games):
If you have previously been in a clan please list them with a reason why you and that clan parted:

Bloody Killers specific

How long have you known BK:

Why do you want to join BK:

BK is a very hard clan to join, that’s why those that make it are so skilled and close to each other. We are a unique and special group of excellent players. Do you consider yourself loyal, dedicated and patient:

Teamwork is our greatest skill, do you consider yourself a team player and willing to communicate and listen as a necessary part of our gameplay:

Would you accept orders and criticism if it was for the best of the family:

WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT YOU !!!:
_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- channel i never see dumb like u  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- LOOOOOOOOOOOL where forum :? what a fucking bad topic muahhahahahahahhaa channel pls go to NB  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- or MG but pls dont by like a dumb
I can join? pleaise
(10-25-2013, 07:43 PM)MwK.Face link Wrote: _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- channel i never see dumb like u  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- LOOOOOOOOOOOL where forum :? what a fucking bad topic muahhahahahahahhaa channel pls go to NB  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- or MG but pls dont by like a dumb
Lol

This clanhopper never quit. _O-
I'm with Shark.. Add us to that members list, but Shark and I will be VIP clan members, cool?
yeah we have to be VIP or else we won't join. better accept our offer.
i created this clan for any players not for me !
(10-25-2013, 07:43 PM)MwK.Face link Wrote: _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- channel i never see dumb like u  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- LOOOOOOOOOOOL where forum :? what a fucking bad topic muahhahahahahahhaa channel pls go to NB  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- or MG but pls dont by like a dumb
Clan its not for ME !
can i join? my stats are good
need to test you and i dont see you in game