Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BK]-Bloody Killers
(12-29-2013, 12:58 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: he got denied/kicked from uL too when uL was a new clan and wasn't cheating yet

[Image: w7wMirS.gif]
(12-29-2013, 01:10 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: self denial and being delusional often leads to low self esteem and madness, was playing under name Purple incase you think I'm an imaginary user

top kek

never heard of purple, damn newfags.

makaje je'taime
(12-29-2013, 01:12 AM)Shark link Wrote: makaje je'taime

[Image: TTbhCUs.gif]
a new fag eh, cheater spreads false rumors once again  8)7
(12-29-2013, 02:12 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: a new fag eh, cheater spreads false rumors once again  8)7

top kek
(12-29-2013, 01:05 AM)Shark link Wrote: you may have just written the most retarded post ive seen on lvp

ever.

Nah Facebook's worse  _O-
(12-29-2013, 12:51 AM)Shark link Wrote: you are ritgh keith frend but i dont knows...

here is my appli copid from first page topic

Application to join in Bloody Killers

General Information

Current Nickname:
Previously used Nicknames:
Age (14 is usually the minimum to reduce immaturity within BK, but exceptions may be made for mature and sensible players):
Your Timezone in GMT:

Communication Information

Do you have a microphone (If you don’t, get one):
Do you currently use mumble (Please install it and start using it if you don’t):
What is your Xfire username (If you don’t have Xfire, get it):
What is your Steam username (If you don’t have Steam, get it):
Do you use IRC:

Gaming Information

Do you use or have you used any form of cheats in any multi-player games (mods and cheats used for an unfair advantage are not tolerated within BK):
Do you use any modifications on any of your multi-player games:
Do you currently play SA-MP and if so, how often:
Do you currently play any other multi-player games:
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting for SA-MP or any other multi-player games:
What other Computer Skills do you have:
Please list all games you have mentioned yourself as an active player of above and next to them show how long you have been playing them for:

What gaming clans if any, have you previously been in (This goes for any clans on any games):
If you have previously been in a clan please list them with a reason why you and that clan parted:

Bloody Killers specific

How long have you known BK:

Why do you want to join BK:

BK is a very hard clan to join, that’s why those that make it are so skilled and close to each other. We are a unique and special group of excellent players. Do you consider yourself loyal, dedicated and patient:

Teamwork is our greatest skill, do you consider yourself a team player and willing to communicate and listen as a necessary part of our gameplay:

Would you accept orders and criticism if it was for the best of the family:

WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT YOU !!!:
DENIED
why denied men? i copy like u sai....
_O- _O- _O-