Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Anyone plays guitar here? Or had some experience?
Ok so i have this master plan for summer to get rich

I WANA LEARN HOW TO PLAY ACOUSTIK guitar, is it easy or hard if im a total noob and i dont even know what to fucking push to make the sound good? And i have huge fucking fingers from lifting heavy ass weights, wont that be a disadvantage for me? HELPP.

Anyone have a guitar? Playd it? Did you like it? Is it hard?
Learning Guitar to Get Laid
http://justinguitar.com/

Playing acoustic or electric barely makes a difference. Acoustic usually has tougher strings and you'll need to stretch your fingers more because its neck is wider.
Just prepare yourself for some sore fingers and you'll be fine.
Wait, you wanna become a musician to make money?
(10-22-2013, 03:16 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Wait, you wanna become a musician to make money?

Heh, musician.
Quote:Anyone have a guitar? Playd it? Did you like it? Is it hard?

Pedro
(10-22-2013, 03:16 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Wait, you wanna become a musician to make money?

For summer yeh play with guitar on the street and make in 1 day as much as some make a week, so i can buy a ticket to australia cost around 3000 dollers to fly from my country and visit the Zyzz grave and have some vacation there for few weeks attend some music festivals like Stereosonic very popular in australia
Zezima,

From my noob perspective... i'm more of a keyboard guy but can manage some instruments.
Guitar aint one of them, gave it a try but 2 hard to learn for me  ;)

So a little talent is welcome when you hit the streets  _O-
Lmao zezima

Just crawl back to the car wash job and enjoy living with min wage in a 1-room flat without friends and die a virgin. Brains > biceps eventually u will understand
(10-22-2013, 04:16 PM)Zezima link Wrote: For summer yeh play with guitar on the street and make in 1 day as much as some make a week, so i can buy a ticket to australia cost around 3000 dollers to fly from my country and visit the Zyzz grave and have some vacation there for few weeks attend some music festivals like Stereosonic very popular in australia

Dude, visit your countryman Zydrunas Savickas' gym, or see him in action. Much cheaper than buying a ticket to Australia- plus that man lifts godly amounts of weight.