Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

POST THE MOST AWESOME SONG you have.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32388.msg445781#msg445781 date=1383425000]
What the hell are you talking about? I've not heard one decent track from him in years in comparison to his older stuff.. I feel like hes just shouting now
"Like" button would be great now:)
I agree.. Eminem is not what he used to be, anymore.
What the hell are you talking about? I've not heard one decent track from him in years in comparison to his older stuff.. I feel like hes just shouting now
Eminem fell off for sure

What are you expecting people? It's stupid to expect 30 year old to be the same until he turns 41... His change was actually for the better in my opinion.

I loved most of the songs on this new album of his.

Did you listen to "Legacy"? I don't find the beat that good, but the lyrics were great.
Hip-Hop/rap died the same night Snoop posted a video on Twitter bouncing his stoned head on Inna - Hot [/truestory]
gangsta rap died when eazy-e died, there was no other like him

as for hip hop i suppose it was when p diddy started influencing it with his "i got hoes pimps n money" etc
Ok, I think y'all 'ex-HipHop' fans need to read this...

http://rapgenius.com/discussions/40426-E...by-tyrantx

I started listening to Eminem when I was 16, now I'm 18.

I don't know the feeling of being a fan of his for 6+ years like the guy who wrote that, but I think you guys do.
It's not that he's getting worse, it's just that you may have gotten old for his music, the type you can relate to.

As someone who listened to all his albums in the same relative amount of time, I honestly didn't get why people said that Encore sucked, or Relapse, or even Recovery. Each had good and bad tracks, but generally most were on the same level. Except MMLP and maybe The Eminem Show which were a bit superior imo. And now MMLP2 turned out to be better than most of his previous ones.
encore had 1 or 2 good songs, his best album was eminem show
Eminem lip synced last night on SNL..

http://pitchfork.com/news/52881-watch-em...ight-live/
(11-03-2013, 10:02 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Eminem lip synced last night on SNL..

http://pitchfork.com/news/52881-watch-em...ight-live/

OH GOD.. Why these two?
I hated them.. he should've done something else.
(10-14-2013, 08:14 AM)Nater link Wrote: You really expect me to pick one song out of my collection? I find it impossible to narrow it down to ONE song

[Image: P1000574_zpse6fb1866.jpg]

I pick my whole collection
Hey bruh, I'll convert ALL of that into lossless FLAC for you on portable SSD drives for you... Of course it would cost ya...