Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Conjuring most scary film ever?
(09-23-2013, 07:46 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: The one in Spanish?

Does this make any difference?
scariest movie ever is silent hill 2. i still get vomit in my throat when i think about it, what a shitty movie.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32339.msg443557#msg443557 date=1379766297]
Are you kidding or are you just a major pussy, this film had paranormal activity written all over it, started off decent but got too over the top towards the end

Have to agree. At first it was great then the silly costumed woman popped out and made it less realistic. The suspense was really good though. Can't count the number of times I jumped or shrieked at the popscares. :) It was a fun movie with great potential. I'll give it that.
Scariest film? Are we talking "BOO" scary or, "Oh my god.. what the fuck is this shit I am watching" scary? Boo scary..... nothing, they're films they're not gonna hurt you, oh my god what the fuck is this shit scary: A Serbian Film takes my vote (Not Safe For Watching).
try watching slaughter vomiting dolls at 3 am in the dark home alone
I have to say that this film was the best one I saw for the passing year! Sure the end was a little bit off, but just go with it..
I hate horror movies that you see so much fake blood and chopped off hands/legs or whatever..
yep.. i don't like those aswell

i like those were you can't go to the toilet the night after cause u're afraid someone might come to get you  :w
(09-21-2013, 09:45 AM)Zezima link Wrote: Becouse it scared the shit outa me then no other film did... For a week everynight i though some creepyshit is looking at me every time im sleeping or fapping.

yep, i hate scary films because i'm such a pussy but I took an off chance with this one because the ratings were good and the fucking movie gave me nightmares. :(
(09-25-2013, 06:26 PM)j.king link Wrote: yep, i hate scary films because i'm such a pussy but I took an off chance with this one because the ratings were good and the fucking movie gave me nightmares. :(

You pusseh!!!  _O-
Horror films generally make me laugh as they're just so OTT as to be comedic. The only film that ever scared the crap out of me was watching Candyman when I was 10. A well made horror film generally involves more suspense than anything else.