Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

tournament
RULEZ!?
Simple rules to follow ,no 2 shots , 8 shots or any other bugs of any sort allowed! if anyone 2 shots more than 3 times in the duel they'll be out of the tournament!,all duels must be done in lvp FC or any other server's fc that both the oponent have agreed on.6 rounds max if its a tie, you duel again one round and that will determine the winner of the duel. if your ping is bigger then normal you will be kicked out of tournament no abusing or flaming people if you happen to loose
and you must provide proof of your win or you'll have to duel again ! post the screenie on forums or duel when im ingame!

What Do i win?
Champion wins 30 millioin ingame and bragging rights as lvp top 4 shooter!
Second runner up wins 20 millioin ingame and 3rd runner up wins 10 million

How do i sign up
easy:just post ur lvp account name

roflmao this is a disaster :)
[Image: stop-talking.jpg]
lol 1st winner 30mil xDDDDDDDDDDDD omg  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- if this was an rp server yeh thats worth alot. But now..
(06-27-2013, 09:31 PM)Zezima link Wrote: lol 1st winner 30mil xDDDDDDDDDDDD omg  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- if this was an rp server yeh thats worth alot. But now..
Champion wins 30 millioin ingame and bragging rights as lvp top 4 shooter!
Second runner up wins 20 millioin ingame and 3rd runner up wins 10 million
+i will give him 500mill =D
fail tournament :(
there's an event section you know
Hahahahaha Face you're douche, He's only posting what [V]TheMightyQ and myself wrote that we are doing on another server because we denied him to be entered because he has been banned countless times for /q to avoid death
(06-28-2013, 04:13 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hahahahaha Face you're douche, He's only posting what [V]TheMightyQ and myself wrote that we are doing on another server because we denied him to be entered because he has been banned countless times for /q to avoid death
Similar***
You're nab go away