Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

management
2edgy4me
I said he was aimbotting and a day later hes banned

Coincidence? I think not.
connections
Is there really a working aimbot in sa-mp now? or are people just stupid
(06-18-2013, 06:08 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Is there really a working aimbot in sa-mp now? or are people just stupid

long time ago dude now its something old very old demodded
(06-18-2013, 06:08 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Is there really a working aimbot in sa-mp now? or are people just stupid

watch the video and see for urself.

better to be sure you're not coming out as stupid yourself before calling out on others lele
nederwiet ur a nobodty
(06-18-2013, 07:47 PM)Shark link Wrote: watch the video and see for urself.

better to be sure you're not coming out as stupid yourself before calling out on others lele
That's why I was asking if there really was one... because people were still bitching about aimbots back when I played. Hence the question, is there really a working aimbot OR are people just stupid.  Best to read the entire sentence than come off as a smartass.

I'm impressed that it is actually able to find a hitbox
(06-20-2013, 03:06 AM)HaZe link Wrote: That's why I was asking if there really was one... because people were still bitching about aimbots back when I played. Hence the question, is there really a working aimbot OR are people just stupid.  Best to read the entire sentence than come off as a smartass.

I'm impressed that it is actually able to find a hitbox

im not a smartass im smart a lot of smarts ok dont even try to insult me i am so smart i will turn you around and rip off your skin with my teeth then suck you dry
(06-20-2013, 03:15 AM)Shark link Wrote: i will turn you around and rip off your skin with my teeth then suck you dry

Sounds like a Death Metal lyric :P

Yeah HaZe very much so I busted someone using one last night, Apparently their is also one intergrated with s0beit nowadays