Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground summer reunion!
Coming weekend we will be holding the first official LVP reunion! It will be a great chance for you to meet and catch up with the many regulars LVP has had over the last 6 years we've existed.

We will be organizing several activities we hope as many of you will be participating in, there are great prices to win!

Schedule:

Saturday June 1st

19:00 GMT - Start of Reunion

20:00 GMT - Chaos.
A special 30 minute KILLTIME will begin at 9pm. The player with the most registered kills at the end of KILLTIME will be victorious.

Price: Far Cry Blood Dragon*

21:00 GMT - Breaking the Bank at Caligula's
Robbing a bank with a couple of people is fun, robbing the bank with up to 32 people must be awsometastic! Extra hunters for the defenders and transportation for the attackers will be provided.

22:00 GMT - Battle Cruise
A traditional cruise with a twist.  A cruise with no repairs and only one vehicle per player.  It's simple, the last car standing wins! (4 wheeled vehicles only)

Price: Far Cry Blood Dragon*

Sunday June 2nd

19:00 GMT - Start of Reunion

20:00 GMT - Ultimate Rivershell 
A special match of Rivershell with 2 random teams! The boats have been given extra health making it harder to deflect an attack.

21:00 GMT - FBI Intelligence.
A random innocent player will be marked as a dirty terrorist and will be hunted down. Are they innocent or guilty? Who cares! All we know is that they're going to die.  Whoever gets the registered kill wins! The terrorist wins if no one is able to kill him during the chase!

Prize: Far Cry Blood Dragon*

21:30 GMT - Traditional Cruise  A traditional LVP Cruise
Will be starting off at LV Airport with veteran leaders. What better way to end a night of nostalgic fun by taking part in an epic cruise until you snooze!

[Image: lvpradioo.png]
Our radio station will be broadcasting live during the event! There will be many contests and give-aways so tune in! Every ingame car is tuned in to the right station by default. Read up on their schedule here

Disclaimer
Only REGISTERED players are legible for prizes.  There are no exceptions to this condition so make sure you're playing with a REGISTERED username before you enter an event to avoid disappointment
* You may choose to receive a game through steam priced up to the value of 15 EUR
Do you want ALL players (newfags&oldies) or do you want just oldies?
Quote:Molly link=topic=32173.msg440609#msg440609 date=1369939748]
Do you want ALL players (newfags&oldies) or do you want just oldies?

The more, the merrier :)
There are not lot newbies arround. but i invited lot of oldies to Saturday :) see u guys there xD
(05-30-2013, 07:50 PM)Kase link Wrote: The more, the merrier :)
I'll be there, the older the merrier Kase ;)
Let's get them 07-08's.
[SWK]Nemesis has won the 30 minute killtime with 30 kills! congrats!
congrats neme
killtime was fun...expected 40-50 players though
Xero and HandigeHarry have won the LVP radio events! Congratulations!
Mark did a great job
(06-01-2013, 08:44 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: [SWK]Nemesis has won the 30 minute killtime with 30 kills! congrats!

Thanks guys!

It takes alot of dedication and practice to be able to win the kill time with such a high kill amount purely fighting ON FOOT, no vehicles of any sort, but I did it, fair play wins over being a little network technician in a sea sparrow any day  :)

In all seriousness people were congratulating me like Id won the olympics, had no idea I had just won a prize, love the idea of prizes so thank you again!