Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Suggestion] Safe log-in
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32147.msg440055#msg440055 date=1368696882]
yea lol one day when i was evading i couldnt even join minigame cause no money, that made me /q

u mean today?  :roll: :w

OnTopic:
Increasing the spawnmoney would possibly fix the issues. U could join minigames AND would be able to buy some weapons (not the spawnweapons as they're expensive as sh*t) - what about 20.000$ ? - 250$ is rly insufficient.
(05-14-2013, 09:22 PM)cake link Wrote: Molly you are quoting people their opinions
I asked for proof
Their will never be proof on my assumption because everyone likes what they like, and that will never stop.. It's the fact that more people PLAY RP and WW.. Of course I can't give you actual "proof", I don't play any other server but LVP LCS and LW so i couldn't give you "proof" but I can give you the majority of people's opinions because that's what matters when you want more players.
(05-14-2013, 04:21 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Don't want to be negative, but i see lots of plans on the forum but very little changes to be honest. There are also quite a bit of features that stopped working and havent been repared etc...

You can take a look here to see what's going down. It may not look well, but you're able to see what the developers are working on.