Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 8.3.0
Hello! Yesterday evening, the development team has released a new Las Venturas Playground version, 8.3.0. Here's the changelog!

- Reintroduced the Jail Island, which will be further amended in the following updates.
- A new vehicle layout.
- The /my teleport [on/off] command has been reimplemented for VIPs.
- The VIP chat isn't shown to all players anymore, but only to VIPs.
- Fixed several bugs which could potentially crash the server.
- Fixed a few issues with nickname colors.
- Many other minor bugfixes.

Have a good day!

On behalf of the Las Venturas Playground Management & Development Team,
Kase

EDIT: Now that I've found some time to check things out I can modify my post (which I would've done anyway <-- to all those brown-asslickers, which are too blind to see through their shit-colored glasses  O+)
  • My nickname color is still bugged and absolutely gross :/
- Fixed a few issues with nickname colors

don't think so its stil not good oeps
the rest is nice ;-)
when can vips use rc's again
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32137.msg439923#msg439923 date=1368428817]
when can vips use rc's again

according to all the vids existing of you I don't think u will be able to play on the serv very much longer  _O-
(05-13-2013, 08:58 AM)h4Xx0r link Wrote: according to all the vids existing of you I don't think u will be able to play on the serv very much longer  _O-

Why are you trying to start a pointless argument in an announcement thread? Isn't there enough of that in other boards?
(05-13-2013, 09:44 AM)Beaner link Wrote: Why are you trying to start a pointless argument in an announcement thread? Isn't there enough of that in other boards?

well this isn't much of an argument - just my few cents to all his abusing shit =)

I don't quite know, why he's asking anyway - he can easily look it up on TRAC, no?

If it's not listed, he can create a new ticket and check out himself whether it's been worked on or not  O-)

That's what I've understood from Kase's last posts =)
(05-13-2013, 08:58 AM)h4Xx0r link Wrote: according to all the vids existing of you I don't think u will be able to play on the serv very much longer  _O-
vids are just a few seconds recorded from useless fags, why wouldnt he be here longer?
(05-13-2013, 10:12 AM)h4Xx0r link Wrote: well this isn't much of an argument - just my few cents to all his abusing shit =)

I don't quite know, why he's asking anyway - he can easily look it up on TRAC, no?

If it's not listed, he can create a new ticket and check out himself whether it's been worked on or not  O-)

That's what I've understood from Kase's last posts =)

huh wait this is an announcment thread and i ask a question related to it. u on the other hand made a post "Gonna check that out asap "

i dont quite know, why did u post that - u could've easily just try it, no?

If everyone would post here "im going ingame" that would be kinda weird no?
[Offtopic]On the other hand i didn't see zai shooting in the vids, thus he wasn't fighting. No fight no abuse

Ontopic -> I would indeed like to have the VIP RC's again, as VIP status is kinda useless right now...