Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Cocky little kids, or just immature grown-ups? Are you tired of them?
Well today I joined LVP with some random nickname, to have some killing fun, and other stuff.. When bam! I've made a first kill, guy starts to rage on some X language, etc etc. Okay, he's probably mad, I'm going onto a next target. Well I know the guy and stuff, hope he will not try to ran away if I am about to kill him. I ram into his car, he proudly exits and starts to fight me. Guess what happened. I put on a ":)" smile on the chat when he raned away into an interrior with 20% HP. Immediately after the smile, I get a PM from him, something like; "easy noob" and that stuff. Then i get chased by him with a bike, hes all mad, he's trying to drive-by me. Well, ok, seems like the 80% of the LVP players, they always do that. I will just go away because I hate when someone drive-bys me to 1% HP then get's out of the bike and kills me. But it's  just me. But no, i get a FC invite 1, FC invite 2. Ofc, I accept that.. 3 rounds. 1. round is mine, now you will see what happened after I won the first one.
[Image: 37xp5.jpg]

After he killed me, (1-1) you see the stuff like; "lagger shit", "easy". Ok, he's a little pumped up and happy that he killed me, but that's ok.

BUT THIS IS WHAT REALLY BOTHERED ME, THE SECOND PICTURE. I MEAN, COME ON, REALLY? GUYS? WTF?

[Image: 2zgyu06.jpg]

Making topics like this will only further please them, they crave reaction so if you don't give it to them their tough guy attitude dies down after a while - that or do what i do and call everyone a virgin
I agree with Nemesis.
Also, its a game, try not to take is to seriously.

With that said, it's a shame but there will be trolls on the web.
I'd love to see less flaming, and I agree driveby till 1hp is left is really lame, but running inside is part of the game.

The remark that bothered you is an insult, the player could have gotten a temp mute for it, if there was crew ingame and depending their judgement of the insult and the involved parties.
Now you posted with the name payback time, so there is a goal behind this post. But your post does not really clarify that one person is systematic bothering you, it seems to be more about the general atmosphere of the players.
What do you hope to accomplish, or are you suggesting something?
Is this topic real?
(05-08-2013, 01:02 PM)paybacktim3 link Wrote: Well today I joined LVP with some random nickname, to have some killing fun, and other stuff.. When bam! I've made a first kill, guy starts to rage on some X language, etc etc. Okay, he's probably mad, I'm going onto a next target. Well I know the guy and stuff, hope he will not try to ran away if I am about to kill him. I ram into his car, he proudly exits and starts to fight me. Guess what happened. I put on a ":)" smile on the chat when he raned away into an interrior with 20% HP. Immediately after the smile, I get a PM from him, something like; "easy noob" and that stuff. Then i get chased by him with a bike, hes all mad, he's trying to drive-by me. Well, ok, seems like the 80% of the LVP players, they always do that. I will just go away because I hate when someone drive-bys me to 1% HP then get's out of the bike and kills me. But it's  just me. But no, i get a FC invite 1, FC invite 2. Ofc, I accept that.. 3 rounds. 1. round is mine, now you will see what happened after I won the first one.
[Image: 37xp5.jpg]

After he killed me, (1-1) you see the stuff like; "lagger shit", "easy". Ok, he's a little pumped up and happy that he killed me, but that's ok.

BUT THIS IS WHAT REALLY BOTHERED ME, THE SECOND PICTURE. I MEAN, COME ON, REALLY? GUYS? WTF?

[Image: 2zgyu06.jpg]

Why not just grab Seasparrow or carbombs and make 'em ragequit?

Bruv.
(05-08-2013, 01:02 PM)paybacktim3 link Wrote: Well today I joined LVP with some random nickname, to have some killing fun, and other stuff.. When bam! I've made a first kill, guy starts to rage on some X language, etc etc. Okay, he's probably mad, I'm going onto a next target. Well I know the guy and stuff, hope he will not try to ran away if I am about to kill him. I ram into his car, he proudly exits and starts to fight me. Guess what happened. I put on a ":)" smile on the chat when he raned away into an interrior with 20% HP. Immediately after the smile, I get a PM from him, something like; "easy noob" and that stuff. Then i get chased by him with a bike, hes all mad, he's trying to drive-by me. Well, ok, seems like the 80% of the LVP players, they always do that. I will just go away because I hate when someone drive-bys me to 1% HP then get's out of the bike and kills me. But it's  just me. But no, i get a FC invite 1, FC invite 2. Ofc, I accept that.. 3 rounds. 1. round is mine, now you will see what happened after I won the first one.

shit he raned away?
(05-08-2013, 01:36 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: I agree with Nemesis.
Also, its a game, try not to take is to seriously.

With that said, it's a shame but there will be trolls on the web.
I'd love to see less flaming, and I agree driveby till 1hp is left is really lame, but running inside is part of the game.

The remark that bothered you is an insult, the player could have gotten a temp mute for it, if there was crew ingame and depending their judgement of the insult and the involved parties.
Now you posted with the name payback time, so there is a goal behind this post. But your post does not really clarify that one person is systematic bothering you, it seems to be more about the general atmosphere of the players.
What do you hope to accomplish, or are you suggesting something?

No, there is absolutely no goal behind my nickname, it was created back in 2008., you can see that from my profile :)
It's just boring time, and I'm just asking for the opinions, nothing much. Cheers.

Zaibatsu RAN :P
(05-08-2013, 02:55 PM)paybacktim3 link Wrote: It's just boring time, and I'm just asking for the opinions, nothing much. Cheers.
There are loads of ways to annoy people without breaking the rules :)
It's GTA not hello-kitty.
I don’t know how effective revenge will be, but I used to land planes on ppl that pissed me off.
(05-08-2013, 03:07 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: There are loads of ways to annoy people without breaking the rules :)
It's GTA not hello-kitty.
I don’t know how effective revenge will be, but I used to land planes on ppl that pissed me off.

Ram them with a car, and then stand above them and horn. My favourite :)
But don't know if it's rule-bounded. Hehe