Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Server problem
You already know it, but just to remind you.

Because of the server's already low population, people that are playing on it are acting like it's some kind of a random gay *** server, where u can come in and freely use cheats, hacks, exploits and abuse server commands. From my point of view (i played on this server back in 2008., '09, and stuff, then i stopped for about couple of years, now couple of days ago i started again. some of u might remember me with tag KOD, or DoR, or i don't remember), nevertheless, there has to be something, or atleast someone that will control the server, because it has gone too far, it's already screwed because daily, 1 admin, or 1 mod comes online (IF). It's not playable, it's unjoyable. Make some appliances, arrange someone that is active to control the server just a little bit. But that's just my constructive opinion, you can do whatever the hell u wan't to.

And no, i'm not raging, it's just my way of talking.
I decided to give a hand and sent a post into social bookmarks. I hope the popularity will rise in.
I know that the crew coverage has been lacking lately, but that's mostly because most of the crew's daily lives have gotten busier, and some administrators even had to leave the crew.

That means there are a few spots left, which, hopefully, the right people are going to fill as soon as possible. In the meantime, the crewmembers should receive more clear guidelines about when and how to ban a rulebreaker.

About the playercount: as I said many times, the development team is working very hard to redesign and simplify most Las Venturas Playground features, to leave a lasting impression to newcomers and enhance the experience of long-time players. It's a difficult process, which takes a lot of time, although we're trying to push ahead. You can track the refactoring process through our live documentation, which shows how many features have been rewritten to date.

Thanks for your input, we really appreciate that! And sorry for the negative experience you've had, hopefully it's going to get better soon. :)
(04-17-2013, 03:28 PM)Sophia link Wrote: Bring in a 3 strike system. Get banned 3 times for abusing then you're banned for life.

Then you see all the players playing on another server and lvp still empty. Either make it impossible for them to abuse or allow stuff  like interior nading etc.
Well today, as like 2-3 other times that i've informed the admins for some cheating guy using the "@" report, i've got 0 response. It's highly unjoyable experience when u talk to someone and politely ask them to do something that they are obligated to do, and u don't even get a response.

Non the less, there are good things on the server, the MOD of it is just super simple and easy to play, nothing complicated, pure fun. Just fix a few more things, and stop careing about banning one guy because of the population. People will always come.

And i'm not much against nading, carbombing, interior nading, shipnading, i don't care. It's all about playstyle, either u play nice and friendly, or u are the arrogant type. It's people's choice, and there's nothing much u can do, if there are rules for not doing some stuff, ok, your choice, but if have put the rules into the system, then don't be afraid to punish the players that are doing it. The hackers should be banned, and rude people should be banned. Kids that got no respect to the elders, also. :P

+ the spray thingy that u've put into the game is highly abusable. I can't believe u are letting that spray takes the part into the mod or the game. It's the most annoying thing ever.
(04-18-2013, 06:27 PM)striker link Wrote: Then you see all the players playing on another server and lvp still empty. Either make it impossible for them to abuse or allow stuff  like interior nading etc.
Very true, i know another server that bans players for lifetime, constantly..
And obviously it's empty nowadays.
So u would rather play with a hacker then with no one? I don't see the logic in there.

And sorry for my bad english.
So is this the official mod/admin applications thread?

I'd like to be the Sheriff of Armadillo.
(04-18-2013, 06:44 PM)paybacktim3 link Wrote: So u would rather play with a hacker then with no one? I don't see the logic in there.

And sorry for my bad english.

If the hacker doesn't bother me why should I worry about it? I played on so many servers and didn't have a problem with hackers, they do their thing I do mine. If the hacker is attacking me, constantly illegal tp trying to kill me, then I'll report. etc
(04-18-2013, 07:26 PM)striker link Wrote: If the hacker doesn't bother me why should I worry about it? I played on so many servers and didn't have a problem with hackers, they do their thing I do mine. If the hacker is attacking me, constantly illegal tp trying to kill me, then I'll report. etc

Well then u are just wrong. How come a hacker doesn't bother you? What u said now is just looking up on your ass, not careing about others. So selfish, and unnatural.