Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C]Ingame..
Today I was/am ingame. There is a player named "Koko_Rape" and I told striker that I find it offensive. He didn't do anything about it. The reason I find it offensive is because my sister was a victim of it. Also, there was a player ingame earlier, that was advertising. I reported him, and still striker did nothing. I don't understand why the head admin isn't taking actions for things that I found offensive, or things that are usually banning people.
(03-31-2013, 10:29 PM)PigBenis2 link Wrote: Todizzle I was/am ingame. There be a playa named "Koko_Rape" n' I holla'd at striker dat I find it bitch ass yo. Dude didn't do anythang bout dat shit. Da reason I find it bitch ass is cuz mah sista was a sucka of it fo' realz. Also, there was a playa ingame earlier, dat was advertising. I reported him, n' still striker did nothing. I don't understand why tha head admin isn't takin actions fo' thangs dat I found offensive, or thangs dat is probably bannin people.

What??
(04-01-2013, 12:49 AM)striker link Wrote: What??
Learn gangsta english, bro. Also, don't modify my shit. Proves how much of a "helpful head admin" you actually are.
I don't think that guy intended to offend anyone, but we'll take care of these kind of players.

About the advertiser: I'm not sure why, although probably striker was either afk or busy doing something more important in the meantime.
(04-01-2013, 07:45 AM)Kase link Wrote: I don't think that guy intended to offend anyone, but we'll take care of these kind of players.

About the advertiser: I'm not sure why, although probably striker was either afk or busy doing something more important in the meantime.
well actually bruh. He was driving around and killing other players, ignoring my reports.
But for koko_rape, after I reported the name, striker still could have done something about it. You say you'd take care of them, but he's cruising with the dude instead.
I don't need to modify anything, it is what it is. Now, I was busy on my phone and playing sa-mp all day.
Don't get me wrong here, but I have to say I don't buy your sister story, every time your in game you have a story am I right?

I'm a father now. A few days ago it was: I fell off the stairs and broke my leg.

Anyhow, I was scrolling in the logs and I notice he was in game for quite some time and you didn't even reported him at that time until we started to kill you and he said (RAPED), which is a word that players use these days
like ez, ez son, owned etc.

( I take offense to ID:3's name. You should do something about it.) If it was offensive then you would have reported him right after you join the server.

(04-01-2013, 03:30 PM)striker link Wrote: I don't need to modify anything, it is what it is. Now, I was busy on my phone and playing sa-mp all day.
Don't get me wrong here, but I have to say I don't buy your sister story, every time your in game you have a story am I right?

I'm a father now. A few days ago it was: I fell off the stairs and broke my leg.

Anyhow, I was scrolling in the logs and I notice he was in game for quite some time and you didn't even reported him at that time until we started to kill you and he said (RAPED), which is a word that players use these days
like ez, ez son, owned etc.

( I take offense to ID:3's name. You should do something about it.) If it was offensive then you would have reported him right after you join the server.
Saying I was a father was a joke bro. Breaking my tailbone, is indeed a fact. Sitting on a doughnut seat all day is a pain in the ass literally. But striker, you don't know my family, so who are you to assume what happened? And also being the fact it was bothering me at first, but I let it go since I thought you would have taken action eventually. But once I saw you both kill me, I reported it, since I saw you weren't doing anything about it. Rape is a serious matter, and him doing that is basically making fun of it. Players get muted for making jokes about AIDs and shit, rape is just as, if not more serious than that. About the modifying, I thought you did that until I realized everything had it.
April 1 yea, bet you didn't even notice that one.  _O- _O-