Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]Zombie minigame
I'd love to see a zombie minigame. Like... The LS airstrip is destroyed with broken planes and all that, and people are scattered. There would be only one car, to try and flee from the zombies. The survivors have two chances at survival. If you get bitten, you respawn in 15 seconds. If you get bitten again, you're a zombie. The zombies have 5 lives, If you die 5 times as a zombie, you're put on SpecCam for the rest of the game. Once every human is infected, or all the zombies have been eliminated, the minigame is over. The best strategy would be of course to gather in groups, that goes for both teams. The survivors will be simple little camping guys, where the zombies are the shirtless hillbilly dude. Anywho, hopefully I'll be able to see this in the future.
Bump :s
I suppose it'd be a hassle for the development team to do such a thing with so few players regularly on the server.
We'll consider adding new minigames (and other completely new features) to the gamemode after we're done redesigning, polishing and rewriting current features.

Luckily, the huge code refactoring is going pretty well so far, even though it takes time to complete. As soon as the old code is out of the way, implementing new features will be way easier.  :)

Nonetheless, thanks for your suggestion! We had plans on writing a minigame like this, so you'll most likely be able to play it in the future!
(03-18-2013, 09:47 PM)Kase link Wrote: We'll consider adding new minigames (and other completely new features) to the gamemode after we're done redesigning, polishing and rewriting current features.

Luckily, the huge code refactoring is going pretty well so far, even though it takes time to complete. As soon as the old code is out of the way, implementing new features will be way easier.  :)

Nonetheless, thanks for your suggestion! We had plans on writing a minigame like this, so you'll most likely be able to play it in the future!
Neat! If you need help designing the map for the minigame, I'll download MTA and work on it :)
Also this is off topic, but are you guys working on the VIP RC bug? ._.
Yup, I'm working on that. It'll ship in one of the next versions, along with some other cool stuff :)
Thank god. I miss my baron. :c