Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

REALLY Inspirational Videos
Its clear the only reason that other topic got locked is because the vid's werent up to par (the charlie chaplin speech one is amazing though)

How Bad Do You Want It? (Success) HD

Motivation - How Bad Do You Want It - Part 2
So yeah, in rebellion against the oppression of free speech I have but one word to say.

Hitler.
(03-08-2013, 05:48 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: So yeah, in rebellion against the oppression of free speech I have but one word to say.

Hitler.
Word. Oost why lock the other topic? We each have the chance for opinion mate.
No you don't, motherfucker.

How's that raise?
Don't derail this topic as well. Want to discuss freedom of speech please feel free to create another topic, but keep it out of this on
do u even lift bro
Wonder if Hitler did :+
xD

I don't agree with what Nater said, but he wasn't being a dick about it and I defend to the end his right to say it.
(03-08-2013, 01:49 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: xD

I don't agree with what Nater said, but he wasn't being a dick about it and I defend to the end his right to say it.

You piece of shit. You defend his right to say it?!

Let me tell you motherfucker, I was in the nam, do you know the kind of shit I saw there? Nazis killing my own people like it was nothing to them.

(03-08-2013, 02:08 PM)Shark link Wrote: You piece of shit. You defend his right to say it?!

Let me tell you motherfucker, I was in the nam, do you know the kind of shit I saw there? Nazis killing my own people like it was nothing to them.

Hahaha you nuff nuff xD Nazis werent in the Vietnam war you got the wrong war dude